Chitubox 1.9 - conversion failed error code:9

2 Months+ 1407

Hi

I have an issue with Chitubox - after saving sliced file for Anycubic Photon Mono SE I'm getting an error conversion failed error code:9. After that the file is not saved. Is there a way to fix it?

New Post (14)
  • stephen 2 Months+
    Quote 2Floor
    I'm getting the same error on photon-s
  • Guest 2 Months+
    Quote 3Floor
    I am also getting the same issue with Anycubic mono x, but the issue only appears in 1.9. I reinstalled 1.8.1 and it works fine, but it won't work on 1.9.
  • 2 Months+
    Quote 4Floor
    I'm getting the same on the mono x. had to revert to 1.8.1
  • 2 Months+
    Quote 5Floor
    Same with Photon Mono SE. Reverting to 1.8.1
  • 2 Months+
    Quote 6Floor
    I had the same issue with 1.9. Downgraded to 1.8.1 and the same project saved okay.
  • 2 Months+
    Quote 7Floor
    Same here very annoying! I just upgraded PLEASE FIX THIS
  • 2 Months+
    Quote 8Floor
    My printer is a Mono X same issue
  • Guest 2 Months+
    Quote 9Floor
    Same. Mono X. I saved the project file, downgraded to 1.8.1 and it sliced successfully.
  • 1 Months+
    Quote 10Floor
    same.
  • William Chan 1 Months+
    Quote 11Floor
    https://forum.chitubox.com/?thread-765.htm
    This fixed the problem for V19
  • Guest 1 Months+
    Quote 12Floor
    Same here. Installing latest dev tools for xcode didn't help, maby it will work on windows using the DLL's. Guess it will be months before another bug fix. The CPU bug took a while.
  • 1 Months+
    Quote 13Floor
    I had to reinstall v1.8.0 which you find in the download page under "Beta"
  • 14 Days+
    Quote 14Floor
    had the same issue on my Mac - reverting back to 1.8.1 solved the issue and I can save the files. I could use V1.9.0 perfectly fine in the beginning until I installed the development tools. after that I got the error message.
  • 4 Days+
    Quote 15Floor

I have found a solution on Mac until an update is released. You need to copy files of the AnyCubic plugin from the old version and place it in the new version folder.