Anti-aliasing Photon-s profile

sa 2019-7-22 5918

Hi,

In the settings for the profile "Photon-s" no anti-aliasing, but available for the  "Photon". I think it's the opposite or a Bug ??

Bye

New Post (9)
  • CHITUBOX 2019-7-22
    Quote 2Floor
    Hi, Photon-s haven't supported anti-aliasing,  so there is no such option

• Guest 2019-8-1
    Quote 3Floor
    Anycubic Slicer supports antialiasing for the Photon S, I'm also missing many of the settings from the Photon Profile.
  • 2019-11-13
    Quote 4Floor
    Dear ChiTuBox,
    After v3.4.1 firmware, photon-s support A/A. But this firmware not compatibile with chitubox.
    Recently released v5.0.0 compatibile with chitubox. Thus you can support A/A option now!
  • 2019-11-15
    Quote 5Floor
    where can we turn on the AA settings? when I select photon-s as printer the advanced area is empty
  • Guest 2019-11-27
    Quote 6Floor
    Still no response to why you haven't included anti-aliasing on the Photon S?
  • Guest 2019-12-16
    Quote 7Floor
    I am using chitubox 1.5, but still no anti aliasing in photon S profile, when will be available?
    thanks a lot
  • Carla Birch 2019-12-22
    Quote 8Floor
    Far as i know it's down to anycublic, the new file format is locked down and it's the only only that lets the printer use AA, the old .photon format can be used still to print but without AA so i guess it needs anycublic to unlock the new format they use so 3rd party software can use it.
  • 2020-5-4
    Quote 9Floor
    Lychee Slicer is doing AA for Photon S. Would love to see it in Chitubox.
  • cbd 2020-5-4
    Quote 10Floor
    Lychee Slicer is doing AA for Photon S. Would love to see it in Chitubox.
    Hello, which format do you use to support AA? Can you send it to support@chitubox.com?