Anycubic photon mono 4k profile

Guest 2021-11-20 23284

Hello 

I will receive in some days the new Anycubic photon mono 4k and i want to use chitubox. I have been checking the program (im new in this) and dont find any profile por this printer. 

I know this could be normal because the printer is new, but Wich should i use instead? 

Is there any information if this printer will be suported and when will be release an update ? 

Regards

New Post (16)
  • Guest 2021-11-25
    Quote 2Floor
    bonjour je suis dans le même cas. Et pas de solution
  • Li Geng 2021-11-25
    Quote 3Floor
    You might wanna contact AnyCubic since all AC printers are currently supported by AC's plugin, which is developed and maintained by AC.
  • Thomas 2021-11-26
    Quote 4Floor
    Hello my parts are also very firmly on the plate. Photon Worker does not run well with the 6K. Who has the Mono x 6K with Chitobox running? The 6k X cannot read the data, does anyone know why? can I change them like that
  • 2021-12-30
    Quote 5Floor
    Hello, more than a month and still no update from chitubox for 4k and 6k versions of anycubic printers, I am starting to despair and wonder if I will turn to another printer.
  • Guest 2022-1-3
    Quote 6Floor

Using the specs given on AnyCubics product page, I've created this manual configuration file, it can be imported by clicking the "Settings" button in the Chitubox GUI and selecting the "Import profile" option.

It, obviously, needs to be adjusted for the used resin, but I've put in the default values provided by Anycubic, presumably a decent starting point if you're not using any exotic resins.

上传的附件:
  • Guest 2022-1-24
    Quote 7Floor
    1.9.1依然没有更新Anycubic的新机器型号,好失望,
    1.9.1 is still not update Anycubic new machine type, good disappointed,
  • Guest 2022-1-24
    Quote 8Floor
    1.9.1 is still not update Anycubic new machine type, good disappointed,
  • 2022-1-27
    Quote 9Floor
    Guest Using the specs given on AnyCubics product page, I've created this manual configuration file ...
    The above profile is only to create the settings in Chitubox. Bear in mind that it wont actually save in the correct file format to print on the Mono 4K. File format is .pwma
  • Cliff Knight 2022-1-29
    Quote 10Floor
    I believe the Chitubox Anycubic "plug-in" creates the .pwma format files...
  • 2022-2-4
    Quote 11Floor
    I hope they update for the anycubic newer models. Its so strange they havent yet.
  • 2022-2-8
    Quote 12Floor
    Добавьте профиль PWMA
  • Quote 13Floor
    Despues de varios intentos para encontrar una forma comoda de trabajo:
    1.- Preparar soportes en chitubos
    2.- Guardado como stl
    3.- Abrir stl con Workshop
    4 Madar cortar sin modificar el archivo
  • Cliff Knight 2022-2-17
    Quote 14Floor

You need to contact Anycubic, they created and are responsible for the plugin...

• Quote 15Floor
    Aunque no creo que llegue a aparecer en las valoraciones de Anycubic, ya me he quejado del tiempo que ha pasado sin que plubliquen el pugin. De echo les he dichop que si no se publica ya dejare de comprar Anycubic. Imprimo varias veces al dia con varias impresoras y esto me esta causando problemas.
  • 2022-2-18
    Quote 16Floor

good afternoon friends, does anyone know if the chitubox is already compatible with this anycubic photo mono 4k printer or do they know of any solution

• 2022-2-18
    Quote 17Floor
    good afternoon friends, does anyone know if the chitubox is already compatible with this anycubic photo mono 4k printer or do they know of any solution