Support for the new Photon S *.pws format

Michael Cargile 21 Days+ 609

Anycubic just released a new firmware for the Photon S. It changes the file format used for printing from *.photons to *.pws. As a result we currently cannot use ChituBox with it. Can you please add support for this new format?

New Post (11)
  • Guest 21 Days+
    Quote 2Floor
    +1 for this 
  • Guest 21 Days+
    Quote 3Floor
    +1
  • Guest 20 Days+
    Quote 4Floor
    We will be all waiting for the addition of this format to Chitubox!
  • Guest 20 Days+
    Quote 5Floor
    Definitly need this, the Anycubic Silcer doesnt work on my machine and I really would like to upgrade the Photon S and use Chitubox
  • SterreB 19 Days+
    Quote 6Floor
    Would love to use Chitubox with the new PhotonS .pws format. Anycubic's slicer often deletes part of my object.
  • sa 19 Days+
    Quote 7Floor
    +1
  • sa 19 Days+
    Quote 8Floor
    Yes an update of ChituBox for the new format but in addition, the new firmware now supports antialiasing, thank's
  • Guest 16 Days+
    Quote 9Floor

Je suis preneur aussi ! I'll like a review if possible to have possibility to export in .pws !

• ChiTuBox 16 Days+
    Quote 10Floor
    From a technical point of view, support for this format is no problem, but anycubic does not open the definition of PWS format, we have no way to support it. Maybe they will contact us when they need it.
  • kanon 11 Days+
    Quote 11Floor
    Please can you ask to anycubic if they can open the definition of PWS format file? It's important for all of us. Please...:-(
  • Jens Prahl 3 Days+
    Quote 12Floor
    such a mess, I have also stupidly made the update, for my Photon S  :-(