Does anyone try to use chitubox to align models?

2021-12-29 695

I scanned some movie characters models and want to print them all in once. But these models from the 3D scanner, their orientations are diverse. Can we use chitubox to make these models align?

New Post (5)
  • Cliff Knight 2021-12-31
    Quote 2Floor

Chitubox allows all sorts of movement and rotation of models, I'm not sure i understand your concerns?
    Make sure the "Select All" button is inactive, that will let you manipulate models individually. Chitubox's selection buttons are not especially "intuitive", the button will be just a white square when unselected (I think it is intended to represent a "pressed" and "released" single-throw PB switch.

Select All:

NOT Select All:

• 2022-1-5
    Quote 3Floor
    Cliff Knight Chitubox allows all sorts of movement and rotation of models, I'm not sure i understand your ...
    Thank you very much. I get it.
  • 6 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Yes, you can. You just need to use the rotation and translation tools in Chitubox to adjust the orientation and position of the selected model. The rotation tool allows you to rotate the model along different axes, while the translation tool enables you to move the model in the X, Y, and Z directions. You can access these tools from the toolbar or by right-clicking on the model and selecting the desired transformation option. Check more information on geometry dash lite

• 5 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

"Absolutely! I've experimented with Chitubox for model alignment and it can be a really effective tool. The interface is user-friendly and the results have been quite accurate for me. Have you given it a shot yet? Would love to hear your experience! click here

• 5 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

I'm interested in these kinds of things, so I'll go to the place where they're talked about io games