Struggling to Save PWMX on my Mac

Guest 2022-1-4 1217

I just upgraded my printer from a photonS to a MonoX.  My computer set up with Chitubox was working fine to save my models as .photons.  However, I am not finding success saving to PWMX.  When I finish slicing and click save it goes through the steps as normal, and then says "Conversion failed error. code 9" at the end.  The folder I attempted to save to is empty.

Help?

New Post (6)
  • Cliff Knight 2022-1-4
    Quote 2Floor
    What version of Chitubox?
  • Guest 2022-1-4
    Quote 3Floor
  • Cliff Knight 2022-1-5
    Quote 4Floor

Chitubox 1.9.0 supports the .pwmx format for the MonoX through the Anycubic "plugin"--I would try re-installing Chitubox...

• Guest 2022-1-5
    Quote 5Floor
    Removed Chitubox.  Downloaded fresh version.  Reinstalled.  Same error message.  Is there something special I need to do for the plugin?  
  • Cliff Knight 2022-1-5
    Quote 6Floor

You should not have to, it seems to install itself as long a it's in the /resource/plugin/AnycubicPlugin  folder (don't know where that is on a Mac, on Linux it's "[application folder]/resource/plugin/AnycubicPlugin").

In CHITUBOX open the File|Help|Plugins dialog to see if it's loaded:

I read in another thread that some have had success by overwriting the v1.9.0 AnyCubicPluginMac file with the v1.8.1 version--

• Guest 2022-9-11
    Quote 7Floor
    On chitubox, go to setting, remove the printer (example: monoX). Close the program and put it back (printer on setting). It should work and you will be able to save in pwmx