Chitubox Pro (1.1.0) immediately not responding when NZXT Cam is running

Guest 2022-1-5 588

As the title says, if when opening the program NZXT Cam (a software to control nzxt systems like water cooler for the cpu) is running, Chitubox will immediately become unresponsive and just open a black square window without actually starting

New Post (4)
  • Cliff Knight 2022-1-5
    Quote 2Floor
    Quick Time (QT, the foundation on which Chitubox is programmed) often does not play well with other software--particularly softeware developed withg other versions of QT (Chitubox uses QT 5,15). QT's backward compatibility and version control stinks.

If this is the issue with NZXT Cam (I do not know if it is also QT based) it is pretty much beyond Chitu's control...
  • Guest 2022-1-5
    Quote 3Floor
    I see...i've reported to NZXT so we'll see. Maybe because it's alsways Chitubox the program that crashes they could do something
  • 4 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Chitubox Pro after fully exiting CAM to clear out any problematic cached files.

hill climb racing

• 4 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

In today's fast-paced world, knowing how to earn money with puls24.mk/придобивките-од-дигитализацијата-ка is essential. Embrace diverse opportunities, such as freelancing, investments, or entrepreneurship, to create multiple income streams and secure your financial future.