Dig a hole not working

Polymorph Digital 2019-9-4 7114

When I click "Add a hole", the screen turns green. When I move the mouse around, I can see a VERY large hole in the green flying around opposite to the mouse movements. Clicking just makes the green go away.

I have already hollowed the model. 1.8mm wall thickness. I set the hole diameter to 2mm and the depth to 1.8mm. Windows 7 64 bit, 16G ram in a Panasonic Toughbook CF-53, 64 bit version of ChiTuBox.

New Post (7)
  • CHITUBOX 2019-9-5
    Quote 2Floor
    You can try the following methods: 1. It may be caused by the compatibility of openGL, you can try to update the integrated graphics driver. 2. If you have an external display card, such as NVIDIA, you can use the external display card to drive the chitubox
  • Arnaldo Vecchi 2019-10-10
    Quote 3Floor
    same my problem.......
  • Marnix Verschraegen 2019-11-18
    Quote 4Floor
    I have the same problem when i want to dig a hole teh hole is to big strange screen
  • CHITUBOX 2019-11-20
    Quote 5Floor
    Can you take a screenshot of the punch setting parameters?
  • Guest 2019-12-1
    Quote 6Floor
    I too have tried to use the Dig a Hole option and it does not do anything. I have tried settings ranging from .5 mm size and 1.5 mm depth to 3 mm size and 40 mm depth(just for testing). 
    It seems like it doesn't register the mouse click when I choose the hole location as a choice for the hole and instead assumes I am trying to move the model.  I have updated my graphics drivers and adjusted settings without success. 
  • Guest 2019-12-3
    Quote 7Floor
    Hi,

Same issue (as Polymorph Digital, first post)... with both V1.5.0 and 1.6.1... With Win 7 SP1... (32 and 64 bits, I have tried on two PCs) Integrated graphics driver is already updated... 

One time, only one time I had a small green circle (just after have save as chitubox project), but unable to perform the hole... And just a random time => ???

Heeeelllllpppp  !!  Thanks !

• 2019-12-17
    Quote 8Floor
    I have the same issue with 1.6.1. I'm at a standstill with this model until this bug is resolved. Time to give Z-Suite 2.0 a try.