1.5 Display Issues

Mitch Swan 1 Months+ 305

Hi, fresh PC install Chitu 1.5 was working correctly but then this started happening. Shadows work but the models are not rendering.

Reinstallation is not working.

Anyone know how to fix? Logs also attached

上传的附件:
New Post (9)
  • Chris Pinson 29 Days+
    Quote 2Floor

I'm missing the entire build plate border

• ChiTuBox 29 Days+
    Quote 3Floor
    Chris Pinson I'm missing the entire build plate border

Hello, please click on this menu and the platform will show up.

• Mitch Swan 23 Days+
    Quote 4Floor
    Any fix for my issue @chitubox?
  • Dale Campion 22 Days+
    Quote 5Floor
    I get this when the mesh is bad
  • Mitch Swan 22 Days+
    Quote 6Floor
    I'm also getting this on the sample cylinder and 20x20x20 files packaged with ChituBox
  • adriano 21 Days+
    Quote 7Floor
    It may be because of the video card.
    If you have a dedicated video card, follow this step by step.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1V6nQ-9vhY
    If you do not understand the language just repeat the steps of the video.
  • Guest 14 Days+
    Quote 8Floor

Hi,

I am also seeng similar. Even with a basic cube.stl that works in any other slicer.

Graphics lines all over the place, and only the 'grey' shape of the object on the grid.

I've seen other posts mentioning Chitubox issues with integrated Intel GPU's ... my laptop is similar, it has an integrated Intel HD GPU, but its quite a powerful laptop. So I guess the graphics library you are using is using some API call that is not supported in these Intel GPU's.

My laptop specs are:

Dell XPS 9350, 

Intel® Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz

Intel® 100 Series Chipset Family

Intel® HD Graphics 520 

QHD 4K Touchscreen (3200 x 1800 x 59Hz)

16 GB RAM

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

I think you need to try support the Intel chipset as it is in many laptops, and desktops with integrated GPU. And its no good you only support NVidia top-end graphics cards etc, else you cut your customer base hugely. Also, the graphics in Chitubox is not that advanced thst it needs extreme GPU functions, you will find this is likely just one API call thats an issue.

上传的附件:
  • Val Peterson 13 Days+
    Quote 9Floor
    On the requirements page it says, "OpenGL 4.0 capable system."  Have you tried searching for, or ensuring you have drivers for OpenGL for the Intel integrated video on your laptop? Maybe that's the issue. It is somewhat possible that the manufacturer of the laptop didn't include that part of the driver stack in their install, or pre-installed if that is the case for your machine. So you might try installing the Intel driver stack for your video controller instead of the vendor specific driver.

I cannot guarantee this will make a difference but it might be worth a try.
  • t183 1 Days+
    Quote 10Floor

Reinstall the graphics card drivers, it helped me.