1.5 Display Issues

Mitch Swan 2019-9-15 5560

Hi, fresh PC install Chitu 1.5 was working correctly but then this started happening. Shadows work but the models are not rendering.

Reinstallation is not working.

Anyone know how to fix? Logs also attached

上传的附件:
New Post (19)
  • Chris Pinson 2019-9-15
    Quote 2Floor

I'm missing the entire build plate border

• CHITUBOX 2019-9-16
    Quote 3Floor
    Chris Pinson I'm missing the entire build plate border

Hello, please click on this menu and the platform will show up.

• Mitch Swan 2019-9-22
    Quote 4Floor
    Any fix for my issue @chitubox?
  • Dale Campion 2019-9-23
    Quote 5Floor
    I get this when the mesh is bad
  • Mitch Swan 2019-9-23
    Quote 6Floor
    I'm also getting this on the sample cylinder and 20x20x20 files packaged with ChituBox
  • adriano 2019-9-24
    Quote 7Floor
    It may be because of the video card.
    If you have a dedicated video card, follow this step by step.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1V6nQ-9vhY
    If you do not understand the language just repeat the steps of the video.
  • Guest 2019-10-1
    Quote 8Floor

Hi,

I am also seeng similar. Even with a basic cube.stl that works in any other slicer.

Graphics lines all over the place, and only the 'grey' shape of the object on the grid.

I've seen other posts mentioning Chitubox issues with integrated Intel GPU's ... my laptop is similar, it has an integrated Intel HD GPU, but its quite a powerful laptop. So I guess the graphics library you are using is using some API call that is not supported in these Intel GPU's.

My laptop specs are:

Dell XPS 9350, 

Intel® Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz

Intel® 100 Series Chipset Family

Intel® HD Graphics 520 

QHD 4K Touchscreen (3200 x 1800 x 59Hz)

16 GB RAM

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

I think you need to try support the Intel chipset as it is in many laptops, and desktops with integrated GPU. And its no good you only support NVidia top-end graphics cards etc, else you cut your customer base hugely. Also, the graphics in Chitubox is not that advanced thst it needs extreme GPU functions, you will find this is likely just one API call thats an issue.

上传的附件:
  • Val Peterson 2019-10-1
    Quote 9Floor
    On the requirements page it says, "OpenGL 4.0 capable system."  Have you tried searching for, or ensuring you have drivers for OpenGL for the Intel integrated video on your laptop? Maybe that's the issue. It is somewhat possible that the manufacturer of the laptop didn't include that part of the driver stack in their install, or pre-installed if that is the case for your machine. So you might try installing the Intel driver stack for your video controller instead of the vendor specific driver.

I cannot guarantee this will make a difference but it might be worth a try.
  • t183 2019-10-14
    Quote 10Floor

Reinstall the graphics card drivers, it helped me.
  • 2019-11-24
    Quote 11Floor

This is how it is appearing for me. No build plate, and no model.

It was working perfectly until yesterday, I didn't change any sttings within Chitubox or my display.

I've tried reinstalling chitubox in different locations, reinstalled gfx driver, and tried different Nvidia display settings for Chitubox, but nothign seems to work.

Does anyone know what is wrong?

• 2019-12-7
    Quote 12Floor

Hi, Solitaire screen… Dell Inspiron 15 5567 Radeon Graphics. What can I do? Also in V. 1.6.1

上传的附件:
  • 2019-12-12
    Quote 13Floor
    Hi, Solitaire screen… Dell Inspiron 15 5567&am ...

I get the exact same issue, tried V1.4 - V1.6 .. all the same.
    I also have a Radeon graphics card in my Lenovo
    Im starting to think it is an issue/conflict with something in Radeon?

• Guest 2019-12-13
    Quote 14Floor

I have the same problem on my DELL G7 with Nvidia Graphics (GTX 1060TI) !! Help us mr. GURU!

上传的附件:
  • 2019-12-30
    Quote 15Floor
    has anyone fixed this yet, i need help fixing it too. (Nvidia Graphics GTX 1060TI) 
  • 2020-1-5
    Quote 16Floor

Heres the Fix! 

The issue is with your dedicated graphics card. 

Here are the steps:

You need to right click on your desktop, go into "NVIDIA control panel" , select "Manage 3d settings" on the left, then select "program settings" (next to "global settings"), under option 1. select "ADD" then you will find "Chitubox" and add, finally click the drop down arrow for option "2. Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:" (change this to "High-performance NVIDIA processor" the stock option is "Use global settings" and select "APPLY" then close NVIDIA control panel and open ChituBox. This fix worked for me!

• Guest 2020-2-20
    Quote 17Floor

This solution worked one time but this time for this new update NO please help me :)

I just received my new einter and the software was fully working yesterday

• 2020-3-3
    Quote 18Floor
    I have the same issue with every version of Chitubox :(  

the graphic adapter I have is: Intel UHD graphics 620. 
    Do you have a solution for this, as well?
  • Daniel 2020-5-8
    Quote 19Floor

I fixed doing this.

I have a DELL 5570 

Regards.

上传的附件:
  • 2020-10-29
    Quote 20Floor
    Heres the Fix! The issue is with your dedicated graphics card. Here are the steps: ...
    Thank you fo rthis!