How to get a light off delay before first layer exposure?

2022-1-30 1095

Hi, I'd like to get a delay of, say, 30 seconds after the build plate has lowered for the first time but before the first layer exposure. I can use Light Off Time to get a good settle time between subsequent layers but the first layer gets exposed as soon as the plate has reached the bottom and I get squished out curing on the first layer. Does anyone know if this is possible? I can't see any documentation on the .chitubox file format of sliced files, but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?

New Post (6)
  • 2022-1-30
    Quote 2Floor
    Sorry, I should have mentioned I'm using an Elegoo Saturn with latest firmware
  • Richard Morrow 2022-2-21
    Quote 3Floor
    Go to resin profile. example: "default"...click printer..select the center box (there are three there) and all print settings are there. make change and save as new profile with a name you remember as just this setting so you can use default quickly if desired
  • 7 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

If your slicing software doesn't provide a direct solution, you might need to manually edit the G-code generated by the slicer. Look for the section of the G-code that corresponds to the start of the print or the first layer exposure. Insert a delay command or a wait command in that section.

splatoon 3

• 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Depending on your 3D printer's geometry dash capabilities, you might be able to pause the printing process manually shortly after the build plate lowers.

• Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

I sincerely hope that more people would take advantage of the excellent and important forum that you share. five nights at freddy's

• 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

If your 3D printer's firmware roblox unblocked is open-source (e.g., Marlin), you might be able to modify it to introduce the desired delay.