Chitubox v1.9.1 on Windows 10 Looses Printer Settings

Guest 2022-2-3 569

Since October last year, when I updated Chitubox, the printer settings do not save. I know I can export my resin type profiles, but the software didn't have a problem before and I have updated to the latest version, still no change.

Is anyone else having a problem with this? Is this built in now to nudge people to the paid version of the software?

Thanks for any help/advice on the matter.

New Post (1)
  • Cliff Knight 2022-2-4
    Quote 2Floor

I am running v1.9.1 on Linux Mint 20.3 with no problems of any sort--the first version I can say that about since v1.7.0.
    FWIW I have zero, zilch, nada interest in "Pro". @170/year it is way out of my "happy-homeowner" hobbyist budget--$99 'til the next major release would be my limit--maybe...
    Newer versions of Windows have more security "features" than Fort Knox, with "normal" users blocked from what used to be common operations. In part because it's such a large target. Check and double check file system permissions. Especially if the Chitubox configuration files are in the "Program Files" folders or some other location Windows feels is delicate...