Not loading correctly

Matt Ditch 2019-9-26 4989

Hello,

I got this software with my Elegoo Mars and it worked perfectly fine for a few days. Now it's refusing to load correctly and won't show anything other than a blank screen. I've tried reinstalling it several times but this hasn't done anything. 

Any help would be apreciated!

上传的附件:
New Post (8)
  • Guest 2019-10-2
    Quote 2Floor
    I'm having a problem where it won't even load. I get the start logo screen, and that switches to an icon on the taskbar, which instantly disappears. I've tried to re-install it several times with no luck. 
  • Guest 2019-10-4
    Quote 3Floor
    Hi, I have the same problem. Is there a solution?
  • Guest 2019-10-5
    Quote 4Floor
    Guest I'm having a problem where it won't even load. I get the start logo screen, and that switches to an ...
    I solved with 32 bit version.
  • wanni69 2019-10-6
    Quote 5Floor

Same error for me. Today after un windows reboot for update, nothing go well. I install the 64 bit and 32 bit version, but nothing.

Also when I open a file......

• 2019-11-17
    Quote 6Floor
    Hi, i got the same problem. 

I add a new 3d Printer and choose default setting, at the bottom of the list where you found elegoo mars and other.
    Then i imported the default profil named @default.cfg  that can be found here : .\ChiTuBox32 1.5\resource\machine

And everything is ok now. 
  • Quote 7Floor
    I installed ver 1.5.0 and it opens but when I try to open a model it shows up in the file list on the right but no model is displayed on screen? Anybody know what is causing this? I have tried uninstalling and then re installing software but that didn't work.
  • CHITUBOX 2019-11-20
    Quote 8Floor

• CHITUBOX 2019-11-20
    Quote 9Floor
    wanni69 Same error for me. Today after un windows reboot for update, nothing go well. I install the 64 bit a ...