Stretching of my model when printing

2022-2-10 659

I'm pretty new to 3d printing and I just created a model to print. I've printed it 2 times at different sizes and each time noticed there's a strange stretching of the model. I haven't tried orienting the model differently yet as both sizes kept the same orientation (it's a really good orientation) so I may try that and see if it stretches in the same direction. I have a phenom L printer and the print on the head and body both look very good besides the stretch. (The body of the model in the BG is also stretching similarily, but the head illustraits it better) I'm not sure what settings would fix this as I am new, but I'd guess it has something to do with the resin not curing enough?

New Post (5)
  • Cliff Knight 2022-2-10
    Quote 2Floor

Good guess, what resin and exposures are you using?

• 2022-2-10
    Quote 3Floor
    I'm using Deft grey resin which is supposed to be used with the Phenom L printer. I left all the settings at default in Chitubox. It's 8 s for exposure time. Bottom Exposure Time is 70 s, and rest time before and after lift are 0.
  • rosydam 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Whether you're an experienced gamer or new to the world of platformers, Geometry Dash offers something for everyone. Its intuitive controls make it accessible to all ages, but don't mistake simplicity for easiness. As you progress, the challenges become increasingly complex, ensuring that there's always room to grow and improve.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Learning empowers individuals to adapt Ox Essays review and lead fulfilling lives in a rapidly changing world. By cultivating a mindset of curiosity and a commitment to ongoing skill development.