Scaling in resin configuration

I print with different resins from different brands, and I need very accurate prints. Currently I am forced to adjust the scaling by hand with each print, to counteract the shrinkage of the resins, and it turns out to be different in each resin. Among other things, because the layer exposure time affects the final contact after post-curing. It is always looking for a balance between printing speed and shrinkage. In the end, for each resin the contraction is different. The way to solve it is to expand what you contract, it varies for each resin and time configuration. So it is a necessary thing in the resin configuration. I'm trying another program that does, but I'd rather use Chitubox.

Imprimo con diferentes resinas de diferentes marcas, y necesito impresiones con mucha exactitud. Actualmente me veo forzado a ajustar a mano con cada impresión el escalado, para contrarestar la contracción de las resinas, y resulta ser diferente en cada resina. Entre otras cosas, porque el tiempo de exposición de capa afecta a la contacción final despues del postcurado. Es siempre buscar un equilibrio entre velocidad de impresión y contracción. Al final para cada resina la contracción es diferente. La forma de resolverlo es ampliar lo que contraera, varia para cada resina y configuración de tiempos. Por lo que es algo necesario en la configuración de la resina. Estoy probando otro programa que si lo tiene, pero preferiria usar Chitubox.

New Post (0)