Chitubox pro completely unresponsive

2022-2-21 710

Hello!

I have a freshly installed copy of Chitubox pro 1.1 on a fresh install of windows 10 pro. I can open the program, and with a couple seconds delay where the program shows 'not responding' I can open the 'add printer' window. Once there, every time I click anything the program freezes for a couple seconds then just ignores what I've tried to click.

The program has worked perfectly for me previously, before I upgraded to a new motherboard, CPU and RAM.

Anyone run into this behaviour before? I can see threads where people have similar problems, but I see no solutions, nor any probable causes for the problem.

Help please

New Post (2)
  • Dean Bidwell 2022-2-23
    Quote 2Floor
    I had this very problem.  I was told it's due to a software conflict. I was told one of these could cause the conflict
    - Anti-virus software
    - Tabtip (In Windows Task Manager it is called Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel)
    - PowerToys
    - Google Drive
    - Grammarly

For me it was the touch keyboard.  I killed the task, then Chitubox Pro worked fine.  I was also assured that a future update will resolve the problem. Hope this helps
  • 2022-2-23
    Quote 3Floor
    Thanks mate! Yeah, had the same response from customer service. Tried killing Tabtip, and that did it! High five :D