FIle Browser window comes up hidden in Windows if ChiTuBox window maximized

Doug Fisher 2019-10-15 1376

The file open or the file save dialog box come up hidden behind the ChiTuBox window if the ChiTuBox window is maximized.

The only way to find it is to click and drag or take it out of maximized mode.

New Post (5)
  • CHITUBOX 2019-10-19
    Quote 2Floor

Hi, Does this refer to this kind of pop-up window?

• Doug Fisher 2019-10-19
    Quote 3Floor

No, it refers to the Windows file browser window. Used for "File open" and "Write file"

• Pierre Doucet 2020-1-24
    Quote 4Floor

It happens for me for save project and save as, the dialog doesn't show when chitubox is maximized, alt-tab doesn't work, the only way I found to make it appear is to press control alt delete, then clicking cancel, the dialog is somehow brought back to the front.
    Windows 10 pro 1903 64 bits

Also tried after upgrading to win 10 1909, same issue.

It started when the software switched to the black theme I think.

The Photon workshop software from anycubic also suffers from the same symptoms also since they switched to a black theme

• CHITUBOX 2020-2-8
    Quote 5Floor

Hello, if you find this phenomenon next time, please record a video (send to support@chitubox.com), this problem may be related to the system.

• mss 2020-6-14
    Quote 6Floor
    I see the same effect with Chitubox 1.6.4.3 beta and Windows 10 Home 10.0
    - When the Chitubox window is maximized, all file dialogs are hidden and Alt-Tab does not work anymore. Only way to the file dialog is pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del
    - When Chitubox is not maximized, all file dialogs open correctly in front of Chitubox window
    - Happens on laptop and laptop+external monitor