Longer Orange 10 - Error when Saving "the suffix lgs is not supported"

2022-4-11 1569

Hello,

I am using Chitubox v1.7.0 and I have imported the plugin for my Longer Orange 10. The plugin I am using can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Es8_jN2ggxbOMWY619smFF6J-go4QPY0

Everything works fine until I try to save my file. When I do I get the error "The suffix lgs is not supported. Please ask the device vendor for the relevant suffix plugin."

I have a Longer Orange 10 and the software that comes with it does not support hollowing out models so I really need the features of Chitubox. Can anyone help me out with this? Help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

-Phil

上传的附件:
New Post (12)
  • 2022-4-11
    Quote 2Floor

I had to downgrade the version of Chitubox to v1.6.5.1 to get this to work. I tired the latest version of Chitubox but the option to remove infill patterns was removed from this version. That is really dumb. Has that option been moved to a different place in the program or was it totally removed?

I didn't try any other versions so I can't comment on those. It seems like versions 1.7.0 to 1.9.x have some issues that need to be worked out.

• 9 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

You might want to try another slicing program that works with your Longer Orange 10 3D printer. PrusaSlicer autistic test, Ultimaker Cura, or Lychee Slicer are some additional well-known alternatives that might provide the needed capabilities and compatibility with your printer.

• 9 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Consider updating your Chitubox software to the latest version. Newer versions may have improved compatibility and slope support for the Longer Orange 10 printer. 

• 8 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

What do you think about upgrading to the latest version? Tower Defense

• Gerard Willis 8 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

The slicing software that came with your Longer Orange 10 3D printer may not be the best option for you. You may choose geometry dash lite to install the most recent version of Chitubox. Potentially better compatibility with newer versions. 

• 8 Months+
    Quote 7Floor
  • 8 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

WritePaper reviews convinced me to give it a shot. My experience was great - timely delivery, well researched content, and excellent customer support.            

• 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

Remember that hidden files are usually hidden for a reason, and modifying or deleting them without proper knowledge can affect your system's stability. Be cautious when working with hidden files, and make sure you know what you're doing. Follow the guide about mac show hidden files to avoid mistakes.

• Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

Friday Night Funkin' is an absolute masterpiece of rhythm and style! With its catchy tunes, challenging gameplay, and vibrant visuals, it's a true delight for music and gaming enthusiasts alike. The seamless integration of music and gameplay creates an immersive experience that keeps players hooked for hours on end. The unique characters and their captivating stories add an extra layer of depth to the game, making it a truly unforgettable journey. Hats off to the developers for creating such a phenomenal game that brings joy and excitement to players worldwide. Friday Night Funkin' is a true gem in the world of rhythm games!

• Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 11Floor

Thank you for your post; I've been looking for such an article for a long time, and today I've found it. This post provides me with a wealth of advice; it is very helpful to me.  gacha life game

• Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

There are no words to express how much I appreciate this post.I'm blown away by this post; whoever wrote it must be an exceptional human being.I appreciate you telling us about this.We appreciate your candor and openness in answering our questions.  papa's freezeria game

• 5 Months+
    Quote 13Floor

Thanks for this blog