The fonts are to small on a 4k monitor

Marnix Verschraegen 2019-11-18 2150

It is almost imposible to read the text on my 4k display

How can this be solved ???

上传的附件:
New Post (11)
  • CHITUBOX 2019-11-20
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, thank you for all your feedback, we are testing the display of CHITUBOX at various resolutions. In the next two versions, we will solve the problem of too small fonts for 2K and 4K screens.
  • Francisco 2019-12-1
    Quote 3Floor
    Almost invisible, have to use my louppe glasses, even i have a 4k 43 inch large monitor, imagine 4k smaller, that are the most. I have software of many different kinds, and don't have this problem. not solved in 1.6,  hope you solve this in next version.  Anyway excellent work in upgraded  latest version, with the new enhancements. Congrats.  have used this slicer for many prints with Elegoo Mars, flawlessly. It's A great software, and sure i would  buy it, if you launch a pay version. Thanks.
  • Guest 2020-1-3
    Quote 4Floor

Found a workaround.  (Windows 10 Pro - See attachments for images relating to instructions)

Create a shortcut to the exe (right click-send to) - this will allow you to access compatibility settings

On the newly created shortcut, right click and go to properties.

Under properties, go to the compatibility tab.

Click "Change High DPI Settings" button toward bottom of box

Check "Override High DPI Scaling Behavior" and set the dropdown to System (Enhanced)

Choose OK, then Apply and close.  

Start Chitubox from the shortcut.   

It's not the best display, but it gets the job done!

上传的附件:
  • Francisco 2020-1-13
    Quote 5Floor
     ¡¡¡Thank you ¡¡¡¡ Chitubox team , For hear our prayer. Now with v. 1.62  it works beautiful in a 4K monitor. 
  • Guest 2020-1-14
    Quote 6Floor
    Francisco ¡¡¡Thank you ¡¡¡¡ Chitubox team , For hear our prayer. Now with v. 1.62 it works beautiful in a 4K ...
    But now it does not work in 1440p on a 21:9 monitor. Everything is zoomed in like crazy which makes the program unusable. I have to set my resolution to 1080p for it to work :s.
  • CHITUBOX 2020-1-14
    Quote 7Floor
    Guest But now it does not work in 1440p on a 21:9 monitor. Everything is zoomed in like crazy which makes ...
    Hi,what's your emailbox and which system do you use? we can send a test version to you 
  • Guest 2020-1-18
    Quote 8Floor
    ChiTuBox Hi,what's your emailbox and which system do you use? we can send a test version to you

Hi ChituBox.  My email is dbabullock@gmail.com.  Please fire me a copy of that test version, I'd love to verify.  I'm on a 5120x1440p monitor and I genuinely can't scroll down to the "Slice" button under "settings" in this update.  I'm considering reverting back to 1.6.1 until a new update emerges.  I'm running Windows 10.

• Guest 2020-6-21
    Quote 9Floor

So, I have a 50" 4K display... is this change the reason I have a HUGE interface version of it in the Beta branch right now?  If so, can we get a scaling setting so I don't have 1/2" letters on my screen?

https://i.imgur.com/Mxx4I16.png

Bottom is explorer, normal font size, above it is Chitubox... super huge fonts.

• WingedYeti 2020-11-3
    Quote 10Floor
    Am I doing something wrong? I've gone into the DPI settings 5 times now and every time it does nothing for me. The buttons and text are still HUGE on my 4k monitor. 
  • Guest 2021-3-11
    Quote 11Floor
    Hi Team, any update on this? The interface is massive on my 4k monitor and makes it completely pointless
  • Guest 5 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

If you love artistic fonts, you can visit this website: https://schriftarten.io/