v1.9.3 and saving to pwmx format

Guest 2022-8-4 1440

I just upgraded to 1.9.3 and I am trying to slice and save for printing on a Anycubic Mono X. The save seems to go fine...the conversion to pwmx takes a very long time. Once the file has been converted, I try to open it and there's nothing there. Is there a patch or something I need to change?

New Post (6)
  • Guest 2022-8-11
    Quote 2Floor
    I am having the same issue. Win 11 64 bit. appears to save but not visible in folder. Interestingly, they do appear as 0 byte files in 'recent files'  - but when you try and copy or open they 'are not in this file location' 
  • 2022-8-13
    Quote 3Floor
    i have a similar problem , saveing is fine but my photon mono x dosent recognize the file  from the usb stick 
  • Guest 2023-2-2
    Quote 4Floor
    Same problem, with hundreds of people and no ackowledgement on this issue for months, since it was first reported. AnyCubic Photon Mono X will only work with chitubox v1.91 or older.
  • 2023-3-20
    Quote 5Floor
    Any luck on this getting fixed yet? I just got a mono x and it’s doing this same thing to me
  • 9 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

The software for slicing should first be uninstalled before being blossom word game reinstalled. This can assist in resolving any installation or setup problems that might be the root of the issue.

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

Aw, this transformed into a satisfying distribute. Taking the time and real work to make a mind blowing article… however what may I even have the choice to specify… I abuse a ton and never observe out a methodology for coordinating direct in general anything. yahoo login mail inbox