How to preserve .gf files

2022-10-26 574

Original en Español:

Cuando guardo un archivo para mi Photon mono x, se genera un archivo con extensión .pwmx y otro archivo con extensión .pwmx.gf. Éste último es la miniatura del archivo a imprimir, pero desaparece al terminar de escribirse el archivo .pwmx. ¿Cómo puedo mantener el archivo .pwmx.gf? Lo encuentro muy útul para ver que archivos tengo almacenados en mi disco duro. Gracias por las respuestas.

Translated with Google:

When I save a file for my Photon mono x, it generates a file with extension .pwmx and another file with extension .pwmx.gf. The latter is the thumbnail of the file to be printed, but it disappears when the .pwmx file is finished writing. How can I maintain the .pwmx.gf file? I find it very useful to see what files I have stored on my hard drive. Thanks for the answers.

New Post (6)
  • 7 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

To decompress a file with gunzip while keeping original file, you can use -k option. This command will decompress file. txt. gz and create a new uncompressed file named file.

Experience the thrill of the basketball stars unblocked right from your computer or mobile device with these high-quality online basketball games.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Embrace the retro vibe by pairing slouch socks with vintage-inspired clothing, like acid-wash jeans, oversized sweaters, or windbreakers. Use white tennis skirt and slouch socks to introduce a bold pop of color into your outfit.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

The sublimation printing process with hoodies or t-shirts also ensures that the vibrant colors and intricate details won't fade or peel, even after numerous washes. Wearing a soul t shirts hoodie is not just about staying warm and comfortable; it's a statement of individuality and an appreciation for art.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Features like green roofs, energy-efficient systems, and natural ventilation are seamlessly integrated into the excavating services design to reduce environmental impact.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Pain, fatigue, and joint problems can limit physical activity and exercise, making it is stage 4 lupus deadly more challenging to maintain a healthy weight. Lupus-related inflammation can affect the body's metabolic processes and lead to changes in appetite and weight.

• Guest 5 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

The graphics in Run 3 are simple yet visually pleasing, with a minimalist design that focuses on the gameplay.