Anycubic Photon M3 Premium support with Chitubox Pro V1.2.0

Guest 2022-11-28 7589

Hello, I bought a Chitubox Pro, but I don't know how to start printing on it when Chitubox Pro doesn't support my printer. When can I expect support for my printer and how do I set up the software to print to my printer?

New Post (22)
  • 2022-11-28
    Quote 2Floor
  • 2022-11-28
    Quote 3Floor
    As far as i know, you can easily add a printer manually in Chitubox.
    You only have to set your printer specs and some adjustments.

Haven't tried it yet, cause i'll wait for the new update too.
  • Guest 2022-11-30
    Quote 4Floor
    Please install the latest Anycubic plugin for CHITUBOX to support this printer, here is the link for you:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkH2QI219sIFQ2XDeKdxOPTx0Eo4MStC/view?usp=share_link
    You can import the plugin by following the steps (Top-left > Help > Plugins > Import Plugin)
  • Guest 2022-12-2
    Quote 5Floor
    Guest Please install the latest Anycubic plugin for CHITUBOX to support this printer, here is the link for ...
    Thank you very much kind man for the Plugin. I will definitely try to print something out today.
  • LUIS FELIX 12 Months+
    Quote 6Floor
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CONTRIBUTION.
  • Guest 11 Months+
    Quote 7Floor
    Does chitubox plan on adding m3 premium to the printers list in a short time?
  • Guest 11 Months+
    Quote 8Floor
    So I have installed the plugin mentioned above to use chitubox for m3 premium. The m3 premium appeared in the printer section. I imported an stl file and sliced it. When I tried to save it, there is only one file format available and it is pm3r. Is it normal or should I have more formats?

If it is normal, then should I send this file directly to printer or is there any step on Anycubic Photon Workshop?
  • Guest 10 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

I have installed the plugin mentioned above to use chitubox for m3 premium dino game. The m3 premium appeared in the printer section. I imported an stl file and sliced it.

• 10 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

Throughout run 3, players can pick up energy tiles from various locations. If you lose track of the moves and end up outside the tunnel, you lose the game.

• Guest 10 Months+
    Quote 11Floor

Is there any chance of chitubox supporting m3 premium printers in the near future? pou

• 8 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

You can figure out how to set up the software by searching for YouTube video tutorials related to your printer model and Chitubox Pro. contexto

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 13Floor

you should contact Chitubox Support: Contact Chitubox customer support team directly. They can give you information about whether your printer is on their future support roadmap or if any alternatives are available. Geometry Dash Scratch

• 8 Months+
    Quote 14Floor

Try to contact Chitubox Support Team for a better explanation and answer to your question.  expert stucco repair Punta Gorda, FL

• 8 Months+
    Quote 15Floor

You should take a look at the manual and make some adjustments based on your printer specs. stucco siding repair Daytona Beach brick mason Richmond

• 7 Months+
    Quote 16Floor

Thanks for the feedback. Really helps us a lot. Click here

• 7 Months+
    Quote 17Floor

I think there's a manual for that. www.concreteproslubbock.com

• 7 Months+
    Quote 18Floor

Thank you for your question.. We had the same question too and thanks to the comments. www.carlsbadroofingpros.com/

• 7 Months+
    Quote 19Floor

Thank you anyways. www.tampa-deckbuilders.com/

• 7 Months+
    Quote 20Floor

roofing berkeley  guarantee both customer satisfaction and the most competitive rates around.

• 7 Months+
    Quote 21Floor

You must install Anycubic five nights at freddy's 4 plugin for CHITUBOX to get full support.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 22Floor

Chitubox may have printer Retro Bowl College profiles for similar 3D printers, even if your specific model is not officially supported. 

• 5 Months+
    Quote 23Floor

I agree with this moto x3m bike race game