Chitubox and Elegoo Mars printing problem

Guest 2023-3-25 6227

Hello everyone,

I use Chitubox which I find quite simple for supports and slicing.I updated Chitubox (1.9) recently (I don't know if my problem is related)I do everything as usual to prepare the impression of a small simple object (a gas tank 3cm long, basically a cylinder with few details)I tilt the object, I lift it 5mm from the board, I put supports everywhere (thin)I slice, I save on key and I print....3 attempts: 3 failures: it only prints the supports and not the object.this is the first time this has happened to me.do you have an idea? Thank you in advance for your help. Philip

New Post (5)
  • 2023-3-25
    Quote 2Floor
    So it sounds like its adhering to the build plate, which is a good start, 
    on your first and subsequent failures did you clean the fep sheet/tank? 
    Is there excess clouding on the fep where the print failure is occurring? 
    Have you tried using a heavy support or two? Could just be a lost tug-o-war between the supports and the fep 
    even though you have a lot of supports throughout, missing one or two in critical places may ruin it :/ 
  • Guest 2023-3-25
    Quote 3Floor
    No trace at the bottom of the tank, no loose debris, as if he hadn't printed. No error message...I tried to increase the size and the number of supports it did not change anything
  • 10 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

There was no evidence of his printing in the bottom of the tank or any other stray trash. There was no warning...Despite my best efforts, increasing both the size and the number of supports had no effect  1v1.lol unblocked

• jarrethane 9 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

If the result is not what you want, it may have been programmed wrong. Take a look again and publish it. getting over it

• Guest 5 Months+
    Quote 6Floor
    it is interesting
    thanks