Help! Circular cone displays as nine sided polygon.

2023-3-27 430

Win 11 with integrated Intel Iris graphics, Chitubox Basic v. 1.9.4 slicer, Elegoo Mars 2p printer, .stl file generated by Inventor Pro.

I have done may successful prints with default settings, but this is the first time that I have seen this issue.

The green polygon is supposed to be a circle.  I played with alias settings and repair, but ... no joy :-(

The .stl file is attached.

Any and all help appreciated ;-)

上传的附件:
New Post (6)
  • oliver branson 7 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

I highly recommended this site for academic assistance. SpeedyPaper has a stellar track record of delivering quality and timely writing services.

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Fashion is characterized by its free-spirited and eclectic nature. It draws inspiration from various sources. The romanticism of the Victorian era. The result is a beige earrings style that celebrates individuality, creativity, and a love for nature.

• 7 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Thoughtful lighting can transform your pool area at night. Install underwater LED lights for a dramatic effect, and add soft, swimming pool remodel contractors ambient lighting around the pool deck. Color-changing LED lights can create a dynamic and visually appealing ambiance.

• Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

I am overjoyed to have found out about this helpful website. It teaches me a lot of intriguing information about everything that's going on, especially the subject matter of the article that was just before this one. dordle game

• 6 Months+
    Quote 6Floor
    And here's an actual non-spam answer:

Your model looks exactly like it does in chitubox. Import it to e.g. blender and check.

My guess is, whatever program you use for editing draws the model based on actual forms (cone, cube, ...) and when you export to .stl - it will triangulate the form based on some quality settings. And, well, apparently that's what you get with current settings.

NOTE: Obviously this is barely (if at all) noticeable on forms lacking anything round, so if you've created only "cubical" models before, you just might not have noticed this before.
  • 5 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

I've tried many times but still can't do it, it's really difficult and hopefully someone here can wordle solve this problem.