unknown file format

2023-4-2 624

Im new to 3d printing I just got the creality LD-006 and have installed all the software. But when i go to print something other the included prints i get an unknown file format message on the printer. What am i doing wrong?

New Post (9)
  • Guest 2023-4-3
    Quote 2Floor
    Please make sure your printer firmware is up-to-date to work with the latest CHITUBOX, also, check if you selected the correct printer in the software.
  • 5 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Their unwavering commitment to our nation's heroes is truly uplifting the compassion exhibited by coming home podcast this all-volunteer non-profit in their mission to educate, support, and advocate for veterans and caregivers is truly praiseworthy.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Save you money on repairs or replacements down the road carpentry services in dubai can transform your creative ideas into unique, one-of-a-kind creations. Whether it's a handcrafted piece of art or a functional addition.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Experience you gain through meaningful projects, leadership roles, and networking Whole Care opportunities can open doors to new career paths and personal growth, enhancing your overall life journey.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

These products help maintain your color vibrancy and prolong the time between touch-ups. To achieve a natural https://beautyvitalpicks.com/ sun-kissed look, apply bronzer in a "3" shape on both sides of your face.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

Not only ensures that the work is done efficiently but also guarantees the safety of the work environment, as they home renovation services are using tools designed for the task at hand. Workspaces often have specific regulations and codes that must be adhered to.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

But I'm now a firm believer in its benefits the change in air quality is remarkable air duct cleaning dubai and my family's well-being has significantly improved. The technicians were professional and thorough, making the entire process hassle free.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

They skillfully blend creativity with attention to detail, ensuring that every project they lahore smart city official website undertake is not only visually stunning but also structurally sound. We entrusted them with a project that required unique solutions.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

This streamlined documentation not only aids in compliance but also facilitates auditing Maintenance Services Company Dubai planning, and decision-making processes. Technical service solvers prioritize data security and confidentiality.