Invalid file type from fusion 360 to Chitubox in EPAX X resin printer

Eric 11 Months+ 508

Im trying to print my design from fusion360. I export it succesfuly as an stl file into chitubox and it seems to slice normaly and become a ctb file which I download onto a memory stick. When I try and print in the resin printer however, I get an error message saying the file type is invalid. I have an EPAX X printer.  Any help is appreciated. Dont know why this is highlighted.

New Post (9)
  • Guest 11 Months+
    Quote 2Floor
    Please make sure your printer firmware is up-to-date to work with the latest CHITUBOX, you can download the latest firmware from the printer's official site: https://epax3d.com/pages/firmware
    Also, here is the manual for updating it: https://www.chitubox.com/en/article/support/howto/chitubox-pro/install-activate/how-to-update-your-printer-firmware
  • 9 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

In amanda the adventurer, you may have noticed that the main character would test your knowledge on occasion.

• Guest 9 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

After successfully exporting it as a stl file into chitubox, I was able to slice it normally and save the resulting ctb file to a memory stick. moto x3m

• 9 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Geometry Dash Scratch game from a very simple point of view will keep you entertained throughout the day.

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

After importing it into Chitubox as an STL file and having it go through without a hitch, I was able to slice it normally and save the resultant ctb file on a memory stick.

geometry dash subzero

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

chitubox is the best app on the market.

xxx tube thai
    trabajo de masajista erótica

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

Ensure you're exporting your 3D model from Fusion 360 in a compatible format. The most common format for 3D printing is stumble guys (Stereolithography). Make sure to choose the appropriate settings such as units (millimeters) and scale before exporting.

• 4 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

The information you share is great, please continue to write about this topic regularly moto x3m bike race game

• Guest 4 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

Hottest and stylist woman within the metropolis can be your friend. Delhi Call Girls where you will locate great quantity possibilities to get together your dream female. You have to not pass over the hazard of spending it slow with a gorgeous companion inside the city.