chitubox or printer problem

Guest 10 Months+ 354

New user, New printer. prints are 9 to 10 percent wider than drawings. The other direction is perfect. All settings are manufacturers specs. The prints are spectacular but to wide. Explanations of why are convulated and vague. Prints look correct in chitubox after slice. The printer is a new Saturn 2 8k. My rings are all oval. My last print was 160mm and it turns out 178mm wide. The other direction is 118 and printed 118.1. Its at an angle front to back. The ring is exacty the same percentage out in about 21.8. I printed a flat cross 100 x 150 and it was +/- .1 off. What am I missing? 

New Post (5)
  • 9 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

Join the fun filled Minesweeper puzzle game. The challenge opens all safe cells. Don't let the mine explode if you want to win

• 8 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Our Heartland Outfits collection is  known for its trendy and stylish clothing options. With a focus on quality and design From casual wear to formal clothes our collection has got you covered 

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

You should read this article if you have long wanted to learn something new about writing services. It's definitely worth taking a few minutes.

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

For the Cobra Kai fan we offer this  Cobra Kai Jacket that is perfect for showing off your love for the hit show. This jacket stand out your self no matter where you go.

• 7 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Today we will know in detail with the exact meaning of Aryan name. The meaning of Aryan name is "high character, famous, illustrious, golden life". Each name has a specific meaning. Revealing the beautiful meaning of Arian name. আরিয়ান নামের অর্থ কি If you like the meaning of this name, you can name your baby Aryan.