Where can I get resin profiles for the different types of resin out there

Guest 2020-1-25 46035

Just got in some new Monocure resin and the default profile doesn't work well with it.

New Post (21)
  • Samuel Welten 2020-1-28
    Quote 2Floor
    There are lists of resin-settings for various printers on the internet. Just search for it. If you happen to have an anycubic photon, this might be helpful for you:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1crvzMnt_8NJXAsABinoIhcOjE8l3h7s0L82Zlh1vkL8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
  • Guest 2020-1-30
    Quote 3Floor
    What I want to know is HOW you get all these profiles into the dropdown box as stated in the What's new for version 1.6.3. They make it seem like all you do is push the down button and they will be there. In my version it asks for the file from a folder. Where are the files??
  • CHITUBOX 2020-2-8
    Quote 4Floor

Hello, you can see the embedded resin parameters in the drop-down arrow.

• CHITUBOX 2020-2-8
    Quote 5Floor
    Guest What I want to know is HOW you get all these profiles into the dropdown box as stated in the What's ...
    Thanks for your feedback
  • Wayne Rogers 2020-6-26
    Quote 6Floor
    Yes, I would also like to know how to get the files to add the resin profile settings into the dropdown menu
  • Donovan Fannon 2020-7-16
    Quote 7Floor
    I downloaded v1.6.5 and there are no embedded resin profiles included.
  • cbd 2020-7-16
    Quote 8Floor
    Not all machines will have resin profiles, only certain machine manufacturers will provide them, we just update them.
  • Guest 2020-7-25
    Quote 9Floor
    If Elegoo Saturn is selected, nothing show in the dropdown menu. But if I go to Elegoo Mars, then I can see resin profile in drop down menu.
  • Guest 2020-12-29
    Quote 10Floor
    I wanted to follow up on the question above, just got a Mars 2 Mono and A Saturn, but there is again no drop down profiles, in the same way, there is for the standard Mars, any idea if these will be added in the net release.
  • Guest 2021-1-1
    Quote 11Floor

Click on "add printer". There you can choose your printer.

Then, its a matter of you entering the parameters for all the resins you will use.

• Guest 2021-1-2
    Quote 12Floor
    Look at this link: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1pXFnb8nZNR-jC5h0_t28NJ3jpmWeOPu6bmYNY05lysU%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Ddrivesdk&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbjhjNV9FWVdKSUdXbzBzNWNxa0VvdlRUUHFqZ3xBQ3Jtc0trRkpGV20xeVlpZVZTekkxakV4R0FjZDNHY1BYZTRrODZteXExa1JqLXBaRVlxeFJvcmJuLUtuUGR6bWtxYng4dGVFbHBXNWlYVGFPZ3BxTHdRS1NrblkwdkZwMGk1LUZOLUVkM1NLTkF6NDQ1bUZXaw%3D%3D&event=video_description&v=SALmqxdpGqo

This link works too: http://bit.ly/2TCLYpJ
  • Guest 2021-1-5
    Quote 13Floor
    Just want to say thanks to who ever loaded that link above, that's very handy. didn't see the list at the top, so thanks again, shame they have to manually entered but its a start. think i have been spoilt by the auto list on the originally mars.
  • 2022-2-5
    Quote 14Floor
    CHITUBOX Thanks for your feedback
    Does anyone know if they are planning on adding the profiles to popular machines like the Elegoo Saturn?
  • Cliff Knight 2022-2-6
    Quote 15Floor

This is really a question for Elegoo, which fortunately they have answered by publishing his worksheet--it's a bit slow to load.

• 2022-5-4
    Quote 16Floor
    Where can I find the spreadsheet? It’s deleted :/
  • 2022-5-12
    Quote 17Floor

I made a website specifically for sharing resin settings. It has all of the data from the deleted Anycubic Photon spreadsheet, plus many more!
    https://makertrainer.com/wiki/All_resin_settings

• 2023-4-21
    Quote 18Floor
    I made a website specifically for sharing& ...
    Wow! Thanks man!
  • 7 Months+
    Quote 19Floor
    but you dont have phrozen sonic mighty 8k on your list of printers so nto much good for me as of now.
  • 7 Months+
    Quote 20Floor
    dont know chitubox came with some preinstalled for me.  however siraya tech has a downloadable ctb file you can download and import into chitubox to add profiles for their resins but no other manufacturers that i have found could be bothered to do this and this is why i use siraya tech resins over others.  of course after getting my phrozen sonic mighty 3d i have had nothing but issues from motor hanging bottom, to continuing all the way up top and not stopping , to powdercoating coming off of the vat and damaging the vat film.  phrozen was less than helpful and waited till day 3 to offer any kind of replacement but of course i had already ordered one offline from an independant seller and they wanted invoice for even sending a replacement film that was damaged by the powdercoating comign off mid print in the vat.

well jokes on them, i got a piece of ACF film from chitusystems and guess what it wont cost you $72.99 like it does from phrozen, the ACF film from chitusystems is like a whopping $30.  so far im happy with the acf film with exception of it it having 2 sheets of protective film on print side, none on lcd side and it had some damage to the lcd side because of this.
  • 7 Months+
    Quote 21Floor
    CHITUBOX Thanks for your feedback
    siraya tech and chitu systems both have downloadable ctb file you can download and then import into chitubox but others require you to manually input the data and honestly it is such a pain to do it that i use siraya tech resins but i am going to be trying some of the chitu systems conjure standard and sculpt soon.  if it isnt already in chitubox or doesnt have a downloadable ctg file to import into chitubox i dont want it, id rather tweak exsisting starter profiles than have to manually input the profile and then tweak it because honestly id rather be printing than fidgeting.
  • jaxsoung 5 Months+
    Quote 22Floor
    I would want to express my gratitude to whoever loaded the link above; geometry dash lite is quite helpful. thank you once more; I didn't notice the list at the top.