Picture post processing

Guest 2020-1-25 1172

Hi, i would like to propose a plugin system for slice post procesisng. For each image that is produced when presisng slice a function should be called with the image as input (with the required data for post processing like size, dpi etc) and the function should output a post processed image back to the software before saving it to zip file.

Preferably with a settings dialog for the post processor called before the image processing begins. This would open up a whole new world of modifications that would be possible for the slicing of chitubox.

One example would be pixel dimming (dimming the inside of the slices while keeping the border a solid white), that from what i can find online is good for solid prints.

And im sure that people would be able to figure out new ways to improve 3d printing of different sizes and shapes by modifying the pixel data in the slices from solid white.

Yay or Nay?

上传的附件:
New Post (2)
  • CHITUBOX 2020-2-8
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, thanks for your suggestions. In a future version, a grayscale adjustment function will be released, allowing users to customize the grayscale of pictures. Since there are many types of MSLA machine file formats, in order to better match different printers and ensure the stability of different machines, we will release this feature at the appropriate time.
  • naohisa goto 2020-3-9
    Quote 3Floor

Hello, I also support this proposal, recent LCD printers are only focusing on speed and forget to make them beautiful