How to export files in Anycubic Photon Zero file format .pw0?

Guest 2020-3-7 20429

Hello,

I would like to use ChituBox. How to export files in Anycubic Photon Zero file format .pw0?

New Post (23)
  • cbd 2020-3-7
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, the software doesn't support it at the moment. We don't get the format definition, but we are communicating with the manufacturer. If they could email anycubic, maybe it would be faster
  • 2020-3-13
    Quote 3Floor
    I'd like to do the same.

My Photon Zero reads .pw0 but Photon Workshop only saves in .pws, so I can't print anything!
  • Guest 2020-3-14
    Quote 4Floor
    Hey, wasn't finding any solutions for this either. Played with it a bit and found the solution. If you open an stl in Photon Workshop and hit the slice button in the bottom left it will ask to export the resulting slice as a pw0
  • cbd 2020-3-17
    Quote 5Floor
    If you want to save the .pws format, you can add the default machine, where you can save the pws file
  • 2020-3-19
    Quote 6Floor
    Can confirm that renaming the extension does not work atm...
  • Andreas 2020-4-5
    Quote 7Floor
    Any update on this? When could this feature be expected to be implemented?
  • j4 2020-4-8
    Quote 8Floor
    I have same problem. I wait update.
  • cbd 2020-4-9
    Quote 9Floor
    j4 I have same problem. I wait update.
    Hello, the software doesn't support it at the moment. We don't get the format definition, but we are communicating with the manufacturer. If you could email anycubic, maybe it would be faster
  • Andreas 2020-4-9
    Quote 10Floor
    Hello, the software doesn't support it at the moment. We don't get the format definition, but we are ...
    Email to Anycubic sent. Hope they respond positively supportive soon!
  • 2020-5-5
    Quote 11Floor
    Hello, I was wondering if you got an answer?
    I had some problems with Photon workshop
  • Guest 2020-5-23
    Quote 12Floor
    I'd like to do the same. My Photon Zero reads .pw0 but Photon Workshop only saves in .pws, so I c ...
    change printer setting
  • Stef 2020-6-8
    Quote 13Floor
    June 2020 : still stuck with exporting stl to PW?
  • 2020-6-9
    Quote 14Floor
    Anyone found a way to change the settings or anything? I see replies but no real instructions :(
  • Guest 2020-9-3
    Quote 15Floor
    I got an update from Chitubox-Support. They plan to implement the Anycubic Photon Zero (file format pw0) for the next version estimated end of september. 
  • j4 2020-9-10
    Quote 16Floor
    Oh its good news. Thanks.
  • Guest 2020-9-13
    Quote 17Floor
    how will this update come out?
  • cbd 2020-9-16
    Quote 18Floor
    Guest how will this update come out?
    End of September
  • Guest 2020-10-1
    Quote 19Floor
    Not yet :(, there isn't Photon Zero profile in new version 1.7.0! Maybe in the next update!
  • 2020-10-7
    Quote 20Floor
    In the meantime I know lychee slicer supports pw0...... but I really hope that chitubox can support it asap so I don't need to use another slicer for just one of my resin printers.
  • 2020-10-7
    Quote 21Floor
    maybe chitubox might work harder in the file format knowing lychee slicer already supports it.
  • 2021-4-12
    Quote 22Floor
    april 2021. chitubox1.8.1 i cant save in pw0. its boring
  • 2021-4-13
    Quote 23Floor
    I would really like this, I have a lot of ChituBox files from a subscription modelling service, but can  only use hoton Workshop - supports are not as easy to edit in that - When will this be added or has it been abandoned?
  • 2021-4-13
    Quote 24Floor
    huh, I just got  V1.8.1 and it looks like it has an option for Photon Series .pw0 in the drop down once you save the Slice... it opened up in Photon Workshop and looked legit. I need to mess with all the settings and actuall do a test print but looks like it's in there