75% of the time when I attempt to load a STL file, the model does not appear, only the shadow appears

James 2020-3-8 1917

I have searched the internet, youtube, and even re-joined Facebook to try and find a solution to this problem.    I cannot find an answer anywhere.  Even on this site, the problem is mentioned, but the answers do not pertain to the problem.  

I am running this off of my laptop, which has an integrated graphics card.  I have tried updating my drivers, but the computer reports that the drivers are up to date.  Also, I am skeptical about the computer graphics card being the problem since every now and then Chitubox does render the model.  Help please, I am getting so frustrated with this software.

New Post (8)
  • cbd 2020-3-9
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, I have a new beta version here. Can you send me an email address?
  • Guest 2020-3-23
    Quote 3Floor
    i am having the same issues with the software only uploading a shadow of the model... how can i fix this?
  • cbd 2020-3-26
    Quote 4Floor
    Guest i am having the same issues with the software only uploading a shadow of the model... how can i fix ...
    We are currently improving this issue. The new version will be released soon. I have a test version here. If you need, you can send an email to: zengzhenggao@cbd-3d.com
  • 2020-3-28
    Quote 5Floor
    Can you send me the beta version as well please, i've tried everyting.
    Cheers
    -N
  • 2020-4-24
    Quote 6Floor
    I have the same trouble now ! Impossible to show my ztl file on chitubox . Can you help me  
  • cbd 2020-4-24
    Quote 7Floor
    I have the same trouble now ! Impossible to show my ztl file on chitubox . Can you help me
    We are currently improving this issue. The new version will be released soon. I have a test version here. If you need, you can send an email to: zengzhenggao@cbd-3d.com or support.chitubox.com
  • 2020-4-25
    Quote 8Floor
    I have contact zengzhenggao@cbd-3d.com  this morning ( thanks to him for his answer) , but the trouble is always. Impossible to show stl file on screen, . download seems OK, but nothing on screen . 
    When I open Chitubox, impossible to view the map support 
  • 2020-5-1
    Quote 9Floor
    I have the same trouble