Cursor disappers

2020-3-24 707

Just downloaded and installed the program. Everytime I open the program, as soon as I click the mouse it disappers. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same problem happens.

New Post (7)
  • cbd 2020-3-26
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, you can send an email to: zengzhenggao@cbd-3d.com, I will send the test version to you, hope to help you
  • 2020-6-22
    Quote 3Floor
    I am experiencing the same issue.
  • cbd 2020-6-23
    Quote 4Floor
    Please check and update your driver.
  • Peca 2020-8-18
    Quote 5Floor

I've spot the same issue in full-screen. While I'm working in window mode it is ok. Other SW are ok (Blender, Prusaslicer, videoplayers, games...) only in Chitubox :( // version 1.6.5.1

• cbd 2020-8-18
    Quote 6Floor
    Please delete all files in the log path. Please close the software before deleting files. If the cursor appears after restarting the software after deleting the file, the cursor disappears after using the mouse again, please replace the mouse.
  • Guest 10 Months+
    Quote 7Floor
    Same here, I just installed the new version & it is still there.  I'm using a Logitech Vertical Mx, but it is there with my other mice as well. 
  • Guest 10 Months+
    Quote 8Floor
    I am having the exact same problem on a multi- monitor configuration...  Chitubox on left screen and other programs on right.  Right screen the mouse cursor in fine, but when I move over to Chitubox the mouse cursor is gone.  enabled backwards graphice compat, but no change.