Cursor disappers

2020-3-24 2090

Just downloaded and installed the program. Everytime I open the program, as soon as I click the mouse it disappers. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same problem happens.

New Post (12)
  • cbd 2020-3-26
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, you can send an email to: zengzhenggao@cbd-3d.com, I will send the test version to you, hope to help you
  • 2020-6-22
    Quote 3Floor
    I am experiencing the same issue.
  • cbd 2020-6-23
    Quote 4Floor
    Please check and update your driver.
  • Peca 2020-8-18
    Quote 5Floor

I've spot the same issue in full-screen. While I'm working in window mode it is ok. Other SW are ok (Blender, Prusaslicer, videoplayers, games...) only in Chitubox :( // version 1.6.5.1

• cbd 2020-8-18
    Quote 6Floor
    Please delete all files in the log path. Please close the software before deleting files. If the cursor appears after restarting the software after deleting the file, the cursor disappears after using the mouse again, please replace the mouse.
  • Guest 2021-1-8
    Quote 7Floor
    Same here, I just installed the new version & it is still there.  I'm using a Logitech Vertical Mx, but it is there with my other mice as well. 
  • Guest 2021-1-27
    Quote 8Floor
    I am having the exact same problem on a multi- monitor configuration...  Chitubox on left screen and other programs on right.  Right screen the mouse cursor in fine, but when I move over to Chitubox the mouse cursor is gone.  enabled backwards graphice compat, but no change.
  • 2022-2-26
    Quote 9Floor

Hello. I have the same problem : the mouse cursor is not visible on the CHITUBOX windows but is visible on others software. when the "no visible cursor" pass over a virtual button, I can see the button changing color but the left or right click does nothing. 
    I'm using the 1.8 version because I did not find the a printer configuration file or model with the 1.9 version. (Windows 10 familial).

I must specify that chitubox came with the Saturn printer that I just bought
    We are in February 2022, so it has been two years since the basic problem was mentioned and the correction is long overdue.

However, I'm starting to think that the problem only occurs when the CHITUBOX window occupies the entire screen.

• 2022-6-15
    Quote 10Floor

I am also experiencing disappearing mouse curser problems.  reinstall was no help.

I just read a comment that said they only have the problem when it is full screen.  It seems to be the same woth me. I can make the window sizeable and make it almost full screen and I have mouse curser!  I can work with that.  it better that trying to work while playing the blind mouse game.

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 11Floor

I recently installed the updated version, and it is still there.  However, it is present with all of my mice, including the Logitech Vertical Mx that I am using.  Bitlife  

• 7 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

If the problem started recently, you could try using System Restore to revert your system to a state before the issue occurred retro bowl

• Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 13Floor

On a multimonitor setup, I am experiencing the exact identical issue with Chitubox on the left screen and other apps on the right.  When I move to Chitubox,Bitlife  the mouse cursor vanishes, but it is present on the right screen.  no change after enabling backwards graphic compatibility.