Inches vs MM

Guest 2020-3-30 6153

On Chitubox v1.6.3 if I load a file I created in Fusion360 using inches, Chitubox incorrectly scales the item when I let it scale it via the pop up.

If I go into Fudion 360 and change my model to mm and export and load into Chitubox the file lids correctly and is printed I. The correct size.

Unless there is a setting I am missing, I think there is a bug in the way Chitbox accepts a file when it is defined in inches.

New Post (7)
  • cbd 2020-3-30
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, the default unit of our software is mm
  • 2020-4-1
    Quote 3Floor
    Is there a way to swap from mm to inches?
  • Guest 2020-4-7
    Quote 4Floor
    I second the mm to inches question. For now I'm trying to use the scale function to resize it, but it would be grate if there was an option to just use inches.
  • 2020-4-16
    Quote 5Floor
    No. I'm importing directly from CREO, in mm, and the file is obviously WAAAYYY too big. What's the deal?
  • cbd 2020-4-16
    Quote 6Floor
    Guest I second the mm to inches question. For now I'm trying to use the scale function to resize it, but i ...
    This will be optimized later
  • cbd 2020-4-16
    Quote 7Floor
    Currently, no, only through unit conversion
  • 2020-6-26
    Quote 8Floor
    Since the scale is 25.4 mm to the inch, if your model is in inches and comes in way to small, change the scale to 2540%, depending on your original file this might work. Or I should say, this is the scale factor I needed. 

Bob