Anet N4

Francisco Soares 2020-4-17 2804

Hi, is it possible to include Anet N4 Resin 3D printer in the Machine List? The file extension for this printer is .n4 . Thanks in advance.

New Post (10)
  • cbd 2020-4-17
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, we are communicating with them, and have made some progress, if completed, it will be updated in the new version.
  • Giuseppe G 2020-5-20
    Quote 3Floor
    sarebbe molto più funzionale e pratico e comodo poter usare chitubox per la Anet N4 speriamo fiduciosi 
  • Edicorp 2020-6-29
    Quote 4Floor
    Hi, have some update about this?
  • 2020-7-4
    Quote 5Floor
    I also would love to get an alternative to the aweful Anet slicer!
  • 2020-7-7
    Quote 6Floor
    Glad to see there are others hoping for this too! Definitely something on my wishlist too. Would love to hear if this is still in the works or not
  • Bruno Cabral 2020-7-13
    Quote 7Floor
    Next release version or next beta version? I'd only buy a SLA printer that has chitubox support. Nova elfin and Anet n4 are cheaper here in Brazil but both have no chitubox (or linux, in that matter) support
  • dan salvador 2020-7-23
    Quote 8Floor
    please add support for ANET N4 / N7 , CTB very good ☺
  • Guest 2020-8-29
    Quote 9Floor

any news ?, I bought the N4 but the Alprinter is not working on my computer, I am thinking of returning the printer
  • Guest 2020-8-29
    Quote 10Floor
    Can someone help me please? when I start the program the screen on the right side is all black. Also don't import the stl after the loading bar reaches 100%. I bought the printer and I can't use it because of the software, I will return it if there was no solution
  • 2020-10-22
    Quote 11Floor
    minha tela fica preta tambem , mas estou buscando correção , provavelmente e problema em algum programa auxiliar..... Anet n4 e boa .... só cagaram n software...... chutebox precisamos de voce para anet n4.... vem vem