Printer not waiting exposure time. Lamp on while bed moves. Wanhao D7 Plus. Video attached.

2020-4-22 1448

Printer seems to be turning the lamp on while travelling and no exposure time sitting still. I'm using ChiTuBox and the Wanhao D7 Presets and 6 seconds exposure. Anyone know what I've messed up?

Thanks, Alan.

上传的附件:
New Post (6)
  • cbd 2020-4-23
    Quote 2Floor
    You can view the slice file, if there is no problem, it may be the problem of the machine
  • cbd 2020-4-23
    Quote 3Floor
    Hello, can you send the file to zengzhenggao@cbd-3d.com for testing?
  • 2020-4-25
    Quote 4Floor

Thanks, Sent the email below as requested:

Hi Guys,

I have an issue with my Wanhao D7 Plus.
    My serial number is BD7PLUS/20180200076
    Version 1.0.0 HOST1.0.0
    If you would rather contact me on Wechat my ID is: FIREotter

After having some issues with my own prints I tried the rook test print cws. The rook turned out great, little over exposed, but I'm very confident that the issue is not with the printer, attached is a photo. 

I retried the my own print again copying some settings supplied to me by Wanhao (and reducing the exposure time a little.) like so:

Unfortunately the printer displayed the same strange behaviour. The bed moves continuously up and down with no stop for exposure while the lamp seems to turn on and off quite randomly through the travel. I'm quite sure it's an issue with the code coming out of Chitubox. I put a sticker on the lead screw to show the movement clearly. you can see the UV led light leak on the wall from the vents of the machine. Attached is a video:

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I am using Chitubox V1.6.3 and the Wanhao plugin to output to CWS. I've attached both the Chitobox project file and the output CWS.

Thanks, Alan.

CWS: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1utkrVFF7WYZ-87MOjHVAyT7JqY-ZvlYY

上传的附件:
  • Spanky 2020-7-17
    Quote 5Floor
    I have the exact same problem with my D7 Plus using the plugin.  The motor and lamp are totally out of sync.
  • cbd 2020-7-17
    Quote 6Floor
    Whether the file was damaged during the export process. Check the file you printed.
  • Toby 2020-7-18
    Quote 7Floor
    The problem is with the default GCODE. have a look at the config files here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4545567.
    This will solve the gcode issue but not the CTB file naming problem that you will have next. The printer ignores the manifest file created by CTB and prints the images sorted incorrectly. I have not found a workaround to that yet. CTB needs to name the png files with leading zeros to solve this but there is no setting to change that.