adding Brightness slider to print certain objects and support at different brightness

Guest 2020-4-29 979

i dont know if it is even possible, but thye LCD now creates a black and white(UV) immage with only 100% on or completely off

wouldn't it be usefull to be able to be able to say i want certain parts to be printed ad 80% brightness so that for example i can crack up the exposure time on the smaller parts of the support

i kinda want my supports to have an exposure time of 12 sec, but the rest of the print to have an exposure time of 9, as the support seems to be printing better with the longer exposure, while i dont want to over expose the rest. if i instead could lower the uvlight intensity of the main body it would pretty much work the same as it wouldn't bleed as much outside the parts i want to cure.

it would also help to for example print callibration tests to help you find out what intensity gives you the most accurate results for the parts.

it seems like it should be possible to play with the exposure intensity over your print, as it is an lcd screen right?

New Post (1)
  • cbd 2020-4-29
    Quote 2Floor
    Thank you very much for your suggestions, but this feature has been developed and is in testing.