manually placing support accuracy allover the place

Guest 2020-4-30 1189

Trying to manually place support is next to impossible the support indicator is nowhere near the mouse pointer and jumps allover the place when moving

New Post (8)
  • cbd 2020-4-30
    Quote 2Floor
    Hello, can you send your computer configuration and log files to support@chitubox.com?
    Thanks
  • ROB 2020-5-2
    Quote 3Floor
    This is happening to me as well. It started today. Was working fine last night.
  • Guest 2020-5-4
    Quote 4Floor
    Same here.
  • cbd 2020-5-4
    Quote 5Floor
    We are dealing with this problem
  • Jerry Davis 2020-6-9
    Quote 6Floor
    I'm having this same issue with the support indicator jumping all over place as I'm trying to place the support. The indicator is NEVER aligned with my mouse pointer which it was two days ago. Suddenly it no longer works properly and has stopped my production. I'll have to use other programs for the time being. I have encountered this issue across several releases and I have no idea WTH is going on...
  • Micron Madness 2020-6-9
    Quote 7Floor

toggling the viewport between perspective and orthographic and back via the eyeball icon seems to correct it

UPDATE: looks like if you exit support mode, switch to perspective viewing and then add supports the issue is resolved. must be an issue with chitubox not correcting the pointer for orthographic viewing

• Jerry Davis 2020-6-9
    Quote 8Floor
    Thanks, Micron Madness. I'll give that a try next. I ended up completely reinstalling it after wiping out all appdata. So far it has been working flawlessly.
  • cbd 2020-6-9
    Quote 9Floor
    This issue has been resolved and will be updated in the next stable version.