Horizontal Stepping? (odd voxelization in an odd orientation)

Guest 2020-5-3 991

Hi, I've recently started printing with a Phrozen Sonic Mini, and have noticed some slight weirdness. I kinda expected this kind of stepping vertically (layer to layer), but this I am getting horizontal stepping. Kind of looks voxelized. The print is a ring and has a smooth curve to it, but it looks very VERY similar to layer lines. I've attached an image showing what I mean, and the orientation I printed it in. I do have anti-aliasing on and set to 8x. This is with Chitubox V1.6.3 (newest stable) using the default settings for my printer. Any clue as to why this is happening or a way to fix it? I would have understood why this was happening if I had printed it with a 90 degree ortientation on the x where it's taller than wider, but I printed as you see in the picture.

I wouldn't doubt I'm doing something wrong. Do I need to shorten my layer exposure times or am I doing something else wrong?

上传的附件:
New Post (1)
  • Guest 2020-6-7
    Quote 2Floor
    So, this is quite a bit later. I found out what it was I believe. I think it was having the exposure time set to be too long. Something to try if someone else is having a similar problem.