ChituBox won't slice my hex grid properly (STL attached).

2020-6-8 840

Hello, Initially, I set up the model in ChituBox to print, sliced it and sent it to the printer.  Noticed on the screen that it was trying to print dots and not my hex grid on the build plate.  Naturally, I assumed I screwed this up and stopped the print and loaded up ChituBox again.  To my surprise, the model was on the build plate.  I ran the slice again, this time viewing the layers inside ChituBox and sure enough, ChituBox even says it is telling my printer to print dots, so it is not an issue with my printer, but an issue with ChituBox.  Has anyone had a similar issue?  Does anyone know what is causing this?  As a smaple test, I scaled the model to 1000% just to see if it would attempt to print one of the grid walls and I got the same issue.  I have tried 0% inFill, 100% inFill, No inFill, different layer heights and a few other things.  Nothing has worked yet. I've been using ChituBox for my Elegoo Mars and have not had any problems until now.

Thank You,

-Zanghor-

New Post (1)
  • cbd 2020-6-8
    Quote 2Floor
    Do you mean padding has no effect? Can you send the original file to support@chitubox.com for testing?