Layers print complete through the Model randomly

2020-7-30 1334

Hi,

I have a Elegoo Mars Pro and a big Problem with Chitubox.

There are Layers print randomly in my Models over the whole print bed.

When i look in Chitubox after slicing it is fine but when i printing i can see the wrong layers in the display of the Printer.

Pls help me out.

Greetings Julian

New Post (8)
  • cbd 2020-7-30
    Quote 2Floor
    Which version of chitubox are you using? All files or one file will appear. If you are using 1.6.4.2, please update your software
  • 2020-7-30
    Quote 3Floor
    I am using the newest version. But this happened to the older version also.
  • Guest 2020-8-7
    Quote 4Floor
    I've has this happen on a few models on my EPAX X1. Sudden random layer lighting up the whole screen.
  • Guest 2020-8-18
    Quote 5Floor
    Randomly happens on my EPAX X1 also. I can reprint the exact same file and have it not happen. Seems to be some random glitch. 
  • 2020-11-9
    Quote 6Floor
    https://i.imgur.com/JkAAmlz.jpg

This happens to me as well - and it's random - exact same model same orientation, same supports - and sometimes the slicer goes mental. It shifts and mirrors layers out of the model to the opposite side of the build plate, and simultaneously generates print layers covering the whole build plate. The broken slices do not show in 3d window once the slicing has been finished - you have to save the slice file and then re-import the saved slice file to see the broken slices. 

This means it's impossible to use the network function - since there's no way to tell if the slicer has broken the file or not without saving it first and then re-opening it to check. 

This really really needs to be fixed.
  • 2020-11-11
    Quote 7Floor
    Julian - were you using "Network Send" by any chance? 
  • cbd 2020-11-20
    Quote 8Floor
    After printing, check the slice file for errors before troubleshooting hardware problems (motherboard, firmware, screen, fep film, etc.)!
  • 2021-1-25
    Quote 9Floor
    This is a network send issue. I have the exact same problem. 
    DO NOT USE NETWORK SEND It is completely borked.