Display Issues

Louw Claassens 6 Months+ 342

I received Chitubox software with my Creality LD002-R. I updated to the lates version as per installation instructions. However when I open the software and move the build plate, it shows multiple copies as I drag it. There is no refresh and the screen just clutters up.

I have tried all the suggested fixes listed in the other threads:

Updated drivers (none were required as I regularly do this anyway)

Changed the 3D settings on my graphics card to include Chitubox.exe

Changed my Display Graphics settings to run Chitubox.exe in High Performance mode.

None of these works. I have a standard onboard Intel 620 dislplay driver (for laptops).Somehow I think Chitubox is not programmed to support Intel Chipsets?

Anything else I can try? Is there other software which will work with my LD002-R?

New Post (6)
  • cbd 6 Months+
    Quote 2Floor
    Maybe you can try 1.6.1 or 1.6.3
  • Leto Atreides 6 Months+
    Quote 3Floor
    Does it slice correctly?  If it does, you can do all of the support and hollowing in Prusa Slicer and export the result (as an STL) and then have Chitubox slice it.  This is a pretty common work-flow since Prusa Slicer is a better tool all around (and much more stable).  It has the added benefit that you are not spending much time in Chitubox so the graphical glitches will not have much of an impact (assuming it slices correctly with your glitches)
  • cbd 6 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

• cbd 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor
    Please check the graphics card compatibility mode
  • Guest 1 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

I have this same issue on my Dell Inspiron notebook hich has an NVIDA GTX 1050 graphics card. The 3D model area with plate just shakes and has video feedback when moving anything in that view. I have 1.8 and have tried 1.7 (stable) both behave the same way. I have also tried the 'graphics compatibility' option as mentioned here, no change. What else should I try? I have no issue on my full sized PC with a 1080 based graphics card.

UPDATE:

This is the fix that works for me and it was in another of Chitubox's other support docs:

Follow 'Fix 1' steps under the PROBLEM 4 section on this link below, it immediately fixed my display issue within Chitubox!

https://www.chitubox.com/en/article/support/howto/chitubox-free/others/solutions-to-common-issues-with-chitubox-free

Problem 4

A graphics issue occurs on CHITUBOX.

Graphics issues with CHITUBOX usually include:

• The platforms and models are trailing when being moved around.

Fix 1: Change the graphics preference of CHITUBOX.

• cbd 1 Months+
    Quote 7Floor
    hello.
    It looks like a rendering problem, usually caused by the graphics card, check if your drivers are up to date, if not, update them.