Issue on Win 10 and updating to 1.6.5.1 with display flashing flickering

Harley Andrew Euler 2020-9-17 1875

Okay the problem I was able to recreate and it happens upon updating from 1.6.1 for Windows 10 64 version to 1.6.5.1 is the display/screen flashing/flickering uncontrollably. Its a gradual progession maybe 1 or so minutes of the display/screen flashing/flickering becoming increasingly in frequency where it completely limits user interface of everything, not just Chitubox. Only way I was able to fix the problem was to restore from previous point before the upgrade of Chitubox. 

I would just keep my 1.6.1, though I can't view my model once loaded other than an outline of the base. I know that the cause of that problem is becase of the version, as I was able to view my model as I should with 1.6.5.1 briefly before I was unable to do anything but restore my computer again.

Would is needed of me to be able to assist in getting this problem resolved? Thank you for your time

New Post (5)
  • Guest 2020-9-17
    Quote 2Floor
    I noticed this but it is not constant, just sometimes. What graphics card you have? I am using an Intel integrated one
  • Quote 3Floor

I'm also using integrated Intel. I notice that it wasn't consistent, but the problem got worse as I was trying to fix the problem. I worked to resolve the problem about 2 to 3 hours both times. Have you waited it out? If so, how long did you have to wait and how long do you have before you can't do anything again?

• cbd 2020-9-18
    Quote 4Floor
    Please check and update your driver, or enable graphics card compatibility mode in the settings.
  • Guest 2020-9-18
    Quote 5Floor
    I close and reopen chitubox when it happens. Sometimes I cannot see the models I am adding (I only see a piece of them appearing). I use "Plater" to create the layout so I do not need to do it in chitubox, but of course you loose the supports
  • Quote 6Floor
    Please check and update your driver, or enable graphics card compatibility mode in the settings.
    DRIVERS ARE UP-TO-DATE! I really hate that this the main reply I get when something happens. I know there are a lot of computer illiterate people in the world, but this isn't my first rodeo. I might just try and find some other slicer to work for my needs, as I guess there isn't anything other support than update your drivers. Come on people, as if you read any threads here, that is the first replay to nearly every one.