Anycubic Photon Mono Support

Scott Danielson 2020-10-8 15290

Good morning.   

Do you know when the new Anycubic Photon Mono and SE will be supported?

Thank you

New Post (32)
  • cbd 2020-10-9
    Quote 2Floor
    It is being tested and will be added to the machine list when the test is complete.
  • 2020-10-11
    Quote 3Floor
    It is being tested and will be added to the machine list when the test is complete.
    Yay! I can't wait for this. Chitubox is so good. I can't wait to use it for the new Mono!
  • Joel Landberg 2020-10-15
    Quote 4Floor
    Looking forward to it! Love working Chitubox! In the meantime I support in chitubox and export to Photon workstation x)
  • Guest 2020-10-18
    Quote 5Floor
    Cool - looking also forward to it!
  • Guest 2020-10-19
    Quote 6Floor
    Also Elegoo Saturn Mono
  • Michal Juul 2020-10-21
    Quote 7Floor
    Wanting ANYCUBIC Photon Mono X support
  • Łukasz 2020-10-23
    Quote 8Floor

Photon mono will be a fairy tale, in a default slicer I can not write or cut other than He wants
  • 2020-10-23
    Quote 9Floor
    Photon mono x support in chitubox should be rushed!!!!!! its already supported in lychee slicer and people will move to it when they realise it could be months, if not more before its supported..... chitubox said the zero would be supported in their last update but it didn't happen..... I for one really want to use chitubox with my anycubic but im wondering if im going to be old before it happens.
  • Scott Danielson 2020-10-25
    Quote 10Floor

I will say, that while it may not be as good in some cases as Chitubox, the Photon Workshop version that comes with the Mono does work pretty well so far.  There are some issues when slicing and sometimes making holes will mess with the model height, but over all it works well enough.  Plus the antialias support is nice.

If you haven't done it, make sure you slice the REFR file to perform the exposure tests.  I was able to reduce my exposure time with SiryaTech BLU from 8s to 2s @ .05 layer height and lift a speed range between 2mm/s and 4mm/s depending on the model.  Overall a 2.3x to 3x elapsed time reduction.  

The digitization in the attached picture is actually part of the hollowing and on purpose to make it catch and reflect light.  The outside is actually smooth.

• Guest 2020-11-1
    Quote 11Floor
    +1 to waiting for Anycubic Mono support
  • 2020-11-2
    Quote 12Floor
    +1 Anycubic Mono support
  • Allen Applegarth 2020-11-4
    Quote 13Floor
    I just got the Mono SE. I vote for support as well. Sooner rather than later. I really like your product...
  • Guest 2020-11-5
    Quote 14Floor
    Хочу поделится информацией вдруг кому пригодится! Простой способ использования слайсеров! 
    Настраиваем профиль в chitubox: 
    1)выбираем photon s и задаем в нем параметры стола и разрешение от mono x.
    2) работаем с моделью ставим подножки размножаем.
    3) сохраняем полученное в stl файле.
    4) Открываем в workshop нарезаем и печатаем! На этом все приятного пользования!
  • Guest 2020-11-7
    Quote 15Floor
    +1 AnyCubic Mono X support too please!  Not liking Photon Workshop at all!
  • Guest 2020-11-7
    Quote 16Floor
    Another vote for Anycubic MONO X support.
  • Allen Applegarth 2020-11-11
    Quote 17Floor
    any ETA on Mono Support?
  • 2020-11-20
    Quote 18Floor
    cbd It is being tested and will be added to the machine list when the test is complete.
    Do you need help in testing? I'm quite sure that many of us would help if you provided us a beta version. :-)
  • Thom E Shartle 2020-11-22
    Quote 19Floor
    +1 Anycubic Mono X Support! 
  • 2020-11-24
    Quote 20Floor
    I'd be interested in trying a beta version as well.
    I'd really like to try Chitubox for the Photon Mono.
  • 梁為寬 2020-11-25
    Quote 21Floor
    I have been waiting the Photon Mono X on Chitubox for one month, please !!!
  • 2020-12-1
    Quote 22Floor
    Any word on Photon Mono X support?
  • Allen Applegarth 2020-12-4
    Quote 23Floor
    I'd like to volunteer for the beta... I am having way to many issues with the Photon Workshop. It really sucks.
  • jshc 2020-12-13
    Quote 24Floor
    im here for the photon mono update.. please chitubox.. i have been using chitubox since the original photon, now the only slicer i can use for mono is the photon slicer and its sucks, the anti aliasing is not working, leaving hella banding on the print shame on photon T.T
  • Adriano 2020-12-15
    Quote 25Floor
    i’m waiting for mono se
    thanks a lot.
  • Guest 2020-12-17
    Quote 26Floor
    Any update on the mono x support?
  • Guest 2020-12-19
    Quote 27Floor
    Anycubic Photon Mono +1 please for me.
    Another +1 for my son who also has one.
    Limited with original software.
  • 2020-12-21
    Quote 28Floor
    Guest Хочу поделится информацией вдруг кому пригодится! Простой способ использования слайсеров! Настраив ...
    ага только в воркшопе не работает антиализинг и падает постоянно если супорта много... А его бывает реально много....
  • 2020-12-21
    Quote 29Floor
    Guest Хочу поделится информацией вдруг кому пригодится! Простой способ использования слайсеров! Настраив ...

It looks like citoobox is not going to communicate with us
  • Guest 2021-1-24
    Quote 30Floor
    +1 Anycubic photon mono