Consistent crash on support delete on 1.7 64 bit.

Max Dercum 2020-10-12 2146

Hi - im consistently getting a crash when deleting a support in 1.7 64 bit.

New Post (11)
  • cbd 2020-10-12
    Quote 2Floor
    Please send your email to support@chitubox.com and you will receive a test version.
  • Guest 2020-10-15
    Quote 3Floor
    I have the same issues:

When removing supports (randomly or not) Chitubox keeps on crashing.  This happens every time.  I can't keep on saving every time I remove 1 support just to be sure.
    Version 1.7 is very unstable and should never be released.  This is not proper testing / debugging.
    Windows 10 64bit.
    Please fix asap
  • Guest 2020-10-15
    Quote 4Floor
    Multiples crashes or freezes with 1.7.0 on W7 64b.  Russian text appears sometimes on the screen (with french language actived). 
    Very strange...  Is this a final version or Beta ? 
    I downgraded quickly to 1.6.3 version (last version installed on my computer).
  • Ezra Meyer 2020-10-18
    Quote 5Floor
    I am having constant crashes as well as stated above with 1.7 64 bit when I try to edit supports, move models around the build plate and now this morning I even stated getting crashes when I move around the build area.  I attempted a full uninstall and then reinstall to no avail.  I am a Chitubox truther, however it's not working right now at all for me.  PLEASE HELP 
  • cbd 2020-10-19
    Quote 6Floor
    Ezra Meyer I am having constant crashes as well as stated above with 1.7 64 bit when I try to edit supports, mo ...
    Delete all files in the log path, please try
  • Alex Lepailleur 2020-10-30
    Quote 7Floor
    Same for me. This seems to happen when there are multiple models on the build plate 
  • Guest 2020-12-1
    Quote 8Floor
    I see the same issue (crashes when removing supports), but it seems to be timing based.  If I click on a support to delete and wait a second, I can delete the support without issues.  If I click on the support and immediately press delete on the keyboard, then it seems like the crash occurs more often.  This suggests to me that there something in the code that is not updated in time or some update function should be called immediately after the support gets highlighted for deletion.  Hopefully this description makes it easier to debug?
  • cbd 2020-12-2
    Quote 9Floor
    Guest I see the same issue (crashes when removing supports), but it seems to be timing based. If I click ...
    The bug has been fixed and the new version will be updated!
  • Guest 2020-12-21
    Quote 10Floor
    I have the same exact issue.  I have checked and there are no updates.
  • Guest 2020-12-21
    Quote 11Floor

Same issue with latest version 1.70 (non beta). After hours of work for adding manual supports on a big print, everytime I try to delete a support it crashes. Any solution has been found?

• cbd 2020-12-22
    Quote 12Floor
    Hello, the bug has been resolved and will be updated in the upcoming version