Error of the program

Guest 2020-10-26 656

Premise that I am Italian and that my English is quite bad, I am helping myself with google translate. If you don't understand something, ask and I'll write it, you have patience.

I installed this personal program on my laptop, it asked me to update 1.7 and I did it, it doesn't seem to report errors or anything, except that the print failed but still I don't think because of the program, but my inexperience with print 3d.

To carry on I decided to install the program also on the work pc, a good computer, however the program immediately presented several anomalies, asked me update 1.7 and i did it (at least both at home and at work, I have the same version) once the installation is finished, I open it and notice that everything is dark and when I touch something it multiplies there for as long as I hold it down. See screen I only touched the plate and then the sidebar.

The reports the computers below:

Laptop: HP Envy 11, 12 gb of ram and 2 gb of dedicated nvidia video card, win 10 64-bit and the processor I don't remember it, however a good i7 processor.

Pc work: Lenovo, 8gb ram, I don't think it has dedicated video card, win 10 pro 64bit and i5-9400 CPU 2,900 GHz

New Post (3)
  • cbd 2020-10-27
    Quote 2Floor
    1. please check your drivers and update them to the latest if they are not up to date.
    2. turn on video card compatibility mode in the settings of the drop-down list menu
    3. Change the setting of graphics card from default to advanced.
  • cbd 2020-10-27
    Quote 3Floor

• cbd 2020-10-27
    Quote 4Floor