Support settings change to different value on placement

2020-11-24 1286

Hi,

I have a similar bug to https://forum.chitubox.com/?thread-657.htm, but in my case it looks like this:

1. I changed my support settings from the default ones to:
- 'contact diameter = 0.20'

- 'contact depth = 0.10'

- 'upper diameter = 0.20'

- 'lower diameter = 1.00'

2. Those supports placed so that they create their own rafts came out just fine, no problems whatsoever.

3. Those supports however, which are placed so that their bottom part ALSO connects to my model sometimes get different values:

- 'contact diameter = 0.20'

- 'contact depth = 0.40' (!!!)

- 'upper diameter = 0.60' (!!!)

- 'lower diameter = 1.20' (!!!)

I will attach some screenshots too:

Fig 1.: These are my default settings

Fig. 2.: These are the values which got randomly modified by the program.

Fig. 3.: The random value changes do not happen everytime on a model-to-model support, as seen on this one, which (suprisingly to me) came out fine.

I hope I could show you well what my problem is and you can find a quick fix to this bug, as it is quite frustrating to check the settings everytime I place a support to see whether it went wrong or not.

Thanks in advance.

(P.s. Could you please translate everything to english on your website? This text editor has its settings labeled in Chinese.)

New Post (1)
  • cbd 2020-11-27
    Quote 2Floor
    The bottom contact support on the model is a value generated by calculation, perpendicular to the model, but it is different from the top support parameter, you can edit it, because the processing is more complicated, so temporarily you cannot change its parameters to the same