Chitubox 1.8 beta . download ?

Brian Correll 2021-1-2 12277

where is the download ?

Chitubox 1.8 Beta ....

taken from : https://www.chitubox.com/en/article/whatsnew/chitubox-free/1.8.0?fbclid=IwAR3D0Kg2qX0ucRD0zchXcejl6PJ5nuadWXOfgKC28cUoJiZuj4dFXH-zGlg

Introducing CHITUBOX V1.8.0 Beta! Faster Speed, More Features!

It's been a while since the last release of CHITUBOX Free 1.7.0. During this period, we've been collecting feedback from our users, conducting optimization, fixes and tests for our software. And now, we are happy to introduce the new version, CHITUBOX V1.8.0 Beta!

In this version, we have added support for more printers, including:

• Anycubic Photon Mono, Photon Mono SE, Photon Mono X, Photon X, Photon Zero
  • Peopoly Phenom XXL
  • QIDI 3D ibox mono
  • Voxelab Ceres 8.9
  • WanHao CGR MINI MONO, CGR MONO

CHITUBOX V1.8.0 Beta also comes with a lot of new features that we think may be helpful for you. They include:

Optimized slicing and saving mechanisms, and largely increased slicing and sliced file saving speed;

Automatic island detection that can help you detect, locate and remove islands quickly;

Tolerance compensation to reduce your 3D printing tolerances and increase accuracy to satisfy your assembly requirements;

Support preview that allows you to view how your supports look like when adding them manually;

Six view (top/bottom/left/right/front/back) functionality instead of the original three (top/left/front);

Multiple file selection: select or deselect multiple files with the Ctrl or Shift key + left mouse button.

And many more.

Besides, we have put a lot of effort into software repair and optimization. So in this version, some software bugs and issues have been fixed:

• Fixed the issue that scale percentage numbers not being able to be kept after changed;
  • Fixed the issue that the program may crash because of deleting supports;
  • Fixed the issue that the program may crash when changing Platform Touch Shape to None in the Edit Support mode;
  • Fixed the issue that the bottom of the supports or raft not getting green when they touch the platform;
  • Fixed the issue that the supports on the edges floating in the air when adding supports after reducing the raft size;

In addition to what's mentioned above, there are a lot of other new features and bug fixes added in CHITUBOX V1.8.0 Beta. To view the details of them, take a look at the CHITUBOX Free Previous Versions page.

New Post (12)
  • Allen Applegarth 2021-1-2
    Quote 2Floor
    Where can I download this from?
  • Guest 2021-1-3
    Quote 3Floor
    I've seen this doc posted excitedly in several Anycubic Mono X groups, and no sign of the actual download yet. Let's hope they're not just teasing us.
  • Guest 2021-1-3
    Quote 4Floor
    Sort of an Easter Egg hunt...
  • cbd 2021-1-4
    Quote 5Floor
    Will be released today
  • Guest 2021-1-5
    Quote 6Floor
    It's there!
  • 2021-1-5
    Quote 7Floor
    I have icons, but I cannot choose a printer.
  • cbd 2021-1-5
    Quote 8Floor
    Guest It's there!
    https://www.chitubox.com/en/download/chitubox-free  choose beta
  • abovar@gmail.com 2021-1-6
    Quote 9Floor

To select the type of printer, you need to click on the triangle, and not the name of the manufacturer.

Чтобы вырать тип принтера, нужно нажать на треугольник, а не название фирмы-производителя

• abovar@gmail.com 2021-1-6
    Quote 10Floor

• Lindic Aleksandar 2021-1-21
    Quote 11Floor
    I'm happy for to use this slicer software from chitubox. Thank you chitubox!
    Great some bugs is fixed now, you are in a good way...
    One usefuel idea i have:
    When i do place some different parts and want to rotate the selectet group of parts für 90 degree, each part will rotate fo it self!
    When i want to move this group of parts it is possible but complicate.
    Pls. if you can do to create some groups, it is easy to copy move or turn!
    May i can give a name and erease the group with or without to delete the selectet parts you know?
    Also i found out, when i copy a group of parts there don't will working the backwards or forwards function!
    Thx. and regards
    Aleks
  • Lindic Aleksandar 2021-1-21
    Quote 12Floor
    Copy of selectret group is lost the position of each object!
    Backward is not working!
    regards
    Aleks
  • Lindic Aleksandar 2021-1-22
    Quote 13Floor
    Can you do a way for view and select saved user support settings in a list or anyway else?
    Regards Aleks