Chitubox 1.80 Beta for Mac and Anycubic Photon Mono X

Guest 2021-1-6 3104

Hi there, I downloaded the 1.80 beta version for mac today and tested it right away. I have an Anycubic Photon Mono X and need a * .pwmx file. When I save, I get the error message: Conversion failed! Error code: 6 Can you please help here?

New Post (14)
  • cbd 2021-1-6
    Quote 2Floor
    hello,
    You need to install the java environment.
  • 2021-1-7
    Quote 3Floor
    I have the same issue.  I'm running Java 1.8 J2se. Is there something else I need to install?
  • cbd 2021-1-7
    Quote 4Floor
    I have the same issue. I'm running Java 1.8 J2se. Is there something else I need to install?
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/
  • cbd 2021-1-7
    Quote 5Floor

• cbd 2021-1-7
    Quote 6Floor

• 2021-1-8
    Quote 7Floor
    Still getting the same error with JDK-15 installed
  • 2021-1-8
    Quote 8Floor

same here, are you using a macbook air (like me) ?

i tried the photon plugin from the 1.80 beta with the 1.70 because the plugin requires version 1.65, the plugin works with 1.70 but still get the same error when saving the sliced file. so it looks like the problem is inside the plugin. would be nice to know why it runs on some macs and on some not. maybe someone with java knowledge could tell us something about the error code (if it is a java error code what i think)

thanks

• 2021-1-12
    Quote 9Floor
    I'm using a MacBook Pro.  Any update Chitubox?
  • cbd 2021-1-13
    Quote 10Floor
    Please run the corresponding mac program (AnyCubicPluginMac) on the command line to see what prompts there will be
  • 2021-1-15
    Quote 11Floor
    /Applications/CHITUBOX.app/Contents/MacOS/resource/plugin/AnycubicPlugin/AnyCubicPluginMac ; exit;
    my-macbook-air ~ % /Applications/CHITUBOX.app/Contents/MacOS/resource/plugin/AnycubicPlugin/AnyCubicPluginMac ; exit;
    dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
      Referenced from: /Applications/CHITUBOX.app/Contents/MacOS/resource/plugin/AnycubicPlugin/AnyCubicPluginMac
      Reason: image not found
    zsh: abort      
    Saving session...
    ...copying shared history...
    ...saving history...truncating history files...
    ...completed.

• cbd 2021-1-15
    Quote 12Floor
    Please install the Command Line Tools (xcode) in Mac OS X
  • 2021-1-16
    Quote 13Floor
    that worked, thanks for the support
  • 2021-1-20
    Quote 14Floor
    /Applications/CHITUBOX.app/Contents/MacOS/resource/plugin/AnycubicPlugin/AnyCubicPluginMac
    dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
      Referenced from: /Applications/CHITUBOX.app/Contents/MacOS/resource/plugin/AnycubicPlugin/AnyCubicPluginMac
      Reason: image not found
    Abort trap: 6
  • 2021-2-4
    Quote 15Floor
    I successfully installed the command line tool (xcode) on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5 , 1.8 beta is working !! Thanks Cdg