Scale changes on export

Guest 2021-1-7 800

Hello,

Just started using chitubox thanks to watching Michael Pavlovich demonstrate it in a live stream. So far I have really enjoyed using it. I hollow a model and then export it which is a really easy process. When I upload it to Shapeways or Craftcloud, the Y and the Z axes are switched. I tried the stable and the beta version on Mac and they both do the same thing. I also do not select the Scale to Fit option in the Scale options. I confirm the axes in Zbrush are different than the exported model from chitubox. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

New Post (2)
  • Guest 2021-1-8
    Quote 2Floor
    Here are some more details I forgot to include. The dimensions of my model from Zbrush are (x)2.47, (y)3, (z)2.70
    I had to increase the scale it to make it larger to navigate and to hollow it. I locked the ratio when I scaled it up.  After I hollowed it and punched a couple of holes, I scaled it back to the original size. Then I imported back into Shapeways and Craftcloud and they both show these dimensions: (x)2.47, y(2.70) and (z)3. I also reexported from Zbrush and imported directly into Shapeways/Craftcloud and the dimensions match the dimensions in Zbrush. I will keep trying to see if there is something I am missing but if anyone has any suggestions I am definitely open to them. Thank you!
  • 2021-1-10
    Quote 3Floor
    bonjour,
    pour ma part c'est en x que j'ai un problème d’échelle. J'ai créé mon modèle sur inventor. objet obtenu par imprimante voxelab proxima est 1.217 fois plus grand. de plus sur tout les modèles que je fais tourner degrés par degré, j'obtiens un objet déformé angulairement (très bizarre ).