Why so much difference in the estimation of times?

2021-1-16 1666

Why so much difference in the estimation of times? Chitu 1.8 ..... 9 h estimated, real print in Longer Orange30 ....... 15 hours !!!

What parameters to adjust so that the times are real?

New Post (26)
  • cbd 2021-1-20
    Quote 2Floor
    The acceleration and deceleration of the machine itself will also affect the printing time
  • 2021-10-13
    Quote 3Floor
    I want to piggy back off this, if the machine knows without starting there is such a huge difference then there must be some numbers we can update in the software. I sliced it and it says 3 hours, press print on my mono and it says 9 hours. I am used to slight differences coming from FDM we might see 30 minutes or and hour or so differences depending on the printer and if your using timelapse photos, but If I saw 3x difference I would be really shocked. Also I am coming from using photon workshop and it never had such a huge difference in estimated print time.

Just my two cents.
  • 5 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

I am very honored to see this article of yours, thank you very much.
    cs2 accounts
    gta 5 modded accounts ps5

• 5 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Peacock Premium Free Trial

• 5 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Moon Reading Review

• 5 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Peacock Cyber Monday

• 5 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Fast Lean Pro Reviews

• 5 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. YouTube TV Free Trial

• 5 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts YouTube TV Free Trial

• 5 Months+
    Quote 11Floor

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Peacock Promo Code

• 5 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Paramount Plus Free Trial

• 5 Months+
    Quote 13Floor

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Netflix Free Trial

• 5 Months+
    Quote 14Floor

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? DIRECTV STREAM free trial

• 5 Months+
    Quote 15Floor

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Peacock Black Friday

• 5 Months+
    Quote 16Floor

The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. Peacock Black Friday

• 5 Months+
    Quote 17Floor

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Peacock Cyber Monday

• 5 Months+
    Quote 18Floor

This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. Peacock Promo Code

• 4 Months+
    Quote 19Floor

cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us His Secret Obsession

• 4 Months+
    Quote 20Floor

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. His Secret Obsession Review

• 4 Months+
    Quote 21Floor

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. His Secret Obsession

• 4 Months+
    Quote 22Floor

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. His Secret Obsession Review

• 4 Months+
    Quote 23Floor

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job Obsession Method

• 4 Months+
    Quote 24Floor

This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing. Obsession Method Review

• 4 Months+
    Quote 25Floor

Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. Obsession Method

• 4 Months+
    Quote 26Floor

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Obsession Method Review

• 4 Months+
    Quote 27Floor

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Paramount Plus Black Friday