Trying to run ChiTuBox for the first time: Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat

Guest 2021-1-30 1314

Error code:

https://i.imgur.com/WMVpFVp.png

Just got my Mars 2 pro and was about to premiere ChiTuBox when I ran into this error. Trying to troubleshoot led me to reinstall my graphics drivers (since they were due anyway) but that didn't change anything. OpenGL extensions viewer tells me it's running OpenGL 4.6, so I don't know what the problem actually is. I've also tried to reinstall CTB as well as putting the aforementioned .dll files in both the software and path directories, but still nothing.

New Post (9)
  • cbd 2021-2-2
    Quote 2Floor
    Same problem even after updating drivers? Did you download the driver from the official website?
  • Guest 2021-2-3
    Quote 3Floor
    Yes. I updated everything through official websites. Also tried different versions but still the same result. 
  • 2021-5-30
    Quote 4Floor
    Suddenly having this same issue.  Was working fine, got busy, haven't printed in 3ish weeks and today have this issue out of the blue.  
  • Guest 2021-6-1
    Quote 5Floor
    I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. You can try to update the graphics card driver, this situation may be that the graphics card driver is too old.
  • 2021-6-6
    Quote 6Floor
    Same here... I was using Chitubox 1.8.1 flawless 5 days in a row and now its dead... I use a W7 VM on VirtualBox, with all standard drivers (last release  april 21). Tried to reinstall, install old versions, update drivers, clean cache, ccleaner registry... none worked. If I install in other VMs, works fine, but this is my mais VM and I need to work on it.
  • Guest 2021-6-7
    Quote 7Floor
    Same here... I was using Chitubox 1.8.1 flawless 5 days in a row and now its dead... I use a W7 VM o ...
    What you say that it is difficult for us to judge where the problem is. You can describe the problem in detail or post photos and videos.
  • Guest 2022-5-17
    Quote 8Floor

I have the same problem with Chitubox 1.8.1 on Windows 10 Pro x64 with RTX 2070 GPU up to date. If I use another Windows (I installed a new one on another partition) it works but with my current Windows I won't. Chitubox 1.9 do launch on my current Windows without problem but my 3D Printer (Creality LD002R) won't read file generated with Chitubox 1.9 although I updated the firmware to try make it work.
    Here you can see a capture of the message :
    https://bit.ly/3Nlv8WD
    Thank you for the help

• Clifton Evans 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

It works with another Windows (which I have installed on a different partition doodle cricket), but not with the one I'm now using.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

I've given careful thought to your stance, but I have reservations about agreeing with you since it neglects crucial aspects that are integral to the overall picture.
    sur ron